Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 27 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 10:25am | Report
- Osiris can clear waves pretty fast Not even close to a fact, he has quick 3-creep clear, but not 6-creep; he has to use autos which makes him worse than basically every other warrior
- Osiris can poke down majority of gods If he wastes his clear, and the enemy is idiotic enough to stick around for 10 seconds after he Spirit Flails
- Osiris has slows for days Truth, but Sickle Strike is short-ish range. Accurate for the most part
- Osiris reduces damage delt to himself with Judgement Tether and his passive That's just the stats, so no opinion.
- Osiris beats many gods in the solo lane not just a few If Osiris beat many gods in the solo lane, 1) I have never seen it, 2) I have never seen it done, and 3) pros and high ranked players would realize this and he would be more played. He has niche matchups that he wins, including escape-less hunters, and some tanky mages.
- Osiris is a lane bully who zones you from wanting to get in close to clear the wave Compared to actually effective lane bullies like Vamana, Hercules and Chaac, I don't see this being accurate
- Osiris forces out escapes/actives Sure
- Osiris gets fed off of people with no escapes If he can kill them. Hunters with no escapes lose just because they can't build physical protections. Anyone with Runeforged Hammer or Mystical Mail has no death potential
- Osiris gains physical passive protections making most physical match ups easy "Easy"
- Osiris ult + range from 1 + 2 keeps him on majority of gods even if they leap Sickle Strike doesn't have that much range; plus you're relying on hitting every single shot, which is harder than it looks

I'm not even going to reply to all the slurs/cursing you said in that post; just go back and read what happened before. I remember you saying that since this wasn't based on your opinions, you were going to leave the thread, and I'm okay with having you back, but only if you can be reasonable and not flame people for disagreeing with your points.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 10:43am | Report
Ah Muzen Cab: Possibly his best matchup: no possibility to build protections without falling off, and no escape or CC
Anubis: Also a good matchup, since he stands still, he can be poked with Spirit Flail
Ao Kuang: Wins because of his superior clear and escape
Aphrodite: Read my guide, tl;dr Kiss Back Off then heal back the poke
Apollo: Has been beaten by Osiris, but the matchup should be easy due to Apollo's survivability
Bakasura: Should be even, but Bakasura has more early kill potential
Bellona: Better clear, better autos, better boxing with Shield Bash
Chaac: Tanky, good clear, has slows and teamfighty ultimate. Way better.
Chang'e: Moonlit Waltz
Chronos: Rewind Stop Time
Fenrir: Escapes out the wazoo
Guan Yu: Better clear and can build tank
Hades: Fear you away then leap out
Hel: Gets **** on by everyone, so I don't see this counting, but a good matchup
Hercules: Currently broken in solo, has better clear, hits hard, CC's you away, etc
Loki: Stays safe, wins lane
Neith: Has an amazing escape and good burst, plus she scales better
Nox: ...
Odin: Has escapes and attack speed weakening with Ring of Spears, plus bigger burst than you and amazing clear
Ra: Could be good, could not; depends on player skill
Sobek: Survives your poke
Sun Wukong: Nope ultimate, nope bird, nope nope nope
Tyr: Better clear, better sustain, escapes
Vulcan: Backfire out of Judgement Tether and Magma Bomb away
Zhong Kui: I think this is a good matchup

None of Osiris's good matchups are good solo laners right now. Therefore, his niche matchups aren't very important.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 10:45am | Report
ICEN wrote:

And once again you think everything is an opinion on Osiris when majority of the **** I said are facts and not opinions.

Are these facts or opinions

- Osiris can clear waves pretty fast
- Osiris can poke down majority of gods
- Osiris has slows for days
- Osiris reduces damage delt to himself with Judgement Tether and his passive
- Osiris beats many gods in the solo lane not just a few
- Osiris is a lane bully who zones you from wanting to get in close to clear the wave
- Osiris forces out escapes/actives
- Osiris gets fed off of people with no escapes
- Osiris gains physical passive protections making most physical match ups easy
- Osiris ult + range from 1 + 2 keeps him on majority of gods even if they leap

Sorry are those my opinions ? Because I am pretty sure they are facts not opinons.

Its funny how I even said its not my skill or anyones skill that makes a tier, yet you say the very thing I clearly said the tier was not based on and your trying to tell me I'm basing it off of that.

I legit think your either a broken record or a troll at this point

All you ****s have been doing is listing your opinions in the previous post which is why I even came back, its funny how your opinions do not apply to your own post which are full of opinions and the questions you guys ask are full of ****ing opinions yet I don't hear you saying **** to anyone else.

I think your a legit troll at this point because how many ****ing times do I have to point out that the **** I am listing is not my opinion (a select few is) most the **** I am posting is what the god is actually CAPABLE OF and CAN DO.

Can do and Capable of is not opinions, its facts based on the god.

Now tell me if this post is my opinion

Because I'm sure anything I post that are facts are opinions to you.

And every fact I post you just reply with some stupid **** like "I can do it so hes a higher tier"

Sorry , when did I say Osiris was good just because I play him?

Please show me, quote me if you have to

I never met a bigger broken record on this forum before, I would rather have Sub argue with me back in the day than your broken record ***.

Legit ****.

@ Sub, Its okay brah we cool we cool :P

@FemFatalis

I'ma ****ing rage at your *** ever time you repeat yourself on something that is not even what I am talking about, don't take it personal

^ Actually if you say the same thing in the next post take it personal

Show me my opinions and then I will say you are right, tell me what is not a fact about Osiris and show me where I said Osiris is higher tier only because I play him?

Show me what I said was not based upon Osiris
Show me that I said my skills is what makes Osiris higher tier than C
Show me where I said how I play Osiris is the reason why he is good

You are like those rumor spreaders, you know the type of people who try to make it look like your saying something you never actually said? Its like saying "I have did a drug prescribed by a a doctor" and you tell everyone that I actually said "I do drugs"....

Thats what your doing, saying I am listing opinions and using my own skill to say that Osiris is good.

#1 Where did I say that quote me
#2 Where did I say that quote me
and #3 where did I say that quote me

You love making your own random **** up that I never based Osiris tier upon, and even if I did which I didn't, you would defeat yourself because the your using the pros skill to determine which god is better in the SPL.

So defeat yourself again.

QUOTE ME PLEASE

Even the pros in the SPL had Osiris listed as higher than C tier not because of opinion, because what he is actually capable of.

Read my posts.

(I love how you edited out the part where you called me a ***** lol nice save)

Also, let's note that the SPL pros rate him in B tier, which is this list's C tier. Has niche matchups but needs a team comp build around him.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 10, 2015 11:25am | Report
Alright. ICEN, you need to shut up.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2015 11:27am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Ah Muzen Cab: Possibly his best matchup: no possibility to build protections without falling off, and no escape or CC
Anubis: Also a good matchup, since he stands still, he can be poked with Spirit Flail
Ao Kuang: Wins because of his superior clear and escape
Aphrodite: Read my guide, tl;dr Kiss Back Off then heal back the poke
Apollo: Has been beaten by Osiris, but the matchup should be easy due to Apollo's survivability
Bakasura: Should be even, but Bakasura has more early kill potential
Bellona: Better clear, better autos, better boxing with Shield Bash
Chaac: Tanky, good clear, has slows and teamfighty ultimate. Way better.
Chang'e: Moonlit Waltz
Chronos: Rewind Stop Time
Fenrir: Escapes out the wazoo
Guan Yu: Better clear and can build tank
Hades: Fear you away then leap out
Hel: Gets **** on by everyone, so I don't see this counting, but a good matchup
Hercules: Currently broken in solo, has better clear, hits hard, CC's you away, etc
Loki: Stays safe, wins lane
Neith: Has an amazing escape and good burst, plus she scales better
Nox: ...
Odin: Has escapes and attack speed weakening with Ring of Spears, plus bigger burst than you and amazing clear
Ra: Could be good, could not; depends on player skill
Sobek: Survives your poke
Sun Wukong: Nope ultimate, nope bird, nope nope nope
Tyr: Better clear, better sustain, escapes
Vulcan: Backfire out of Judgement Tether and Magma Bomb away
Zhong Kui: I think this is a good matchup

None of Osiris's good matchups are good solo laners right now. Therefore, his niche matchups aren't very important.
The only person I die to out of that list is Bakasura because of true damage, just browsing through the list quickly will go through it later in more detail.

Keep in mind a few things, its hard for someone to clear a wave when they are tethered and forced to not clear,.

Just quickly looking at the list, Bakasura is the only one I recall actually being able to melt me somewhat fast.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 11:32am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Alright. ICEN, you need to shut up.

Finally.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2015 11:40am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Finally.
He only said that because your a female

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 11:50am | Report
So that means he didn't mean it? Because he noticed you called a woman a "hoe" WHICH MEANS *****, he only did it because I'm a girl and he needed to protect me? Help me? Rescue me? *****, you need to get off this thread and stop commenting, because you're digging yourself into a deep ****ing misogynistic hole and it is NOT acceptable whatsoever.

It shouldn't matter if I'm a girl. And it doesn't. Personally, I think he said it because someone he respects is being insulted by an idiot, but that's just me.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 10, 2015 12:01pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

He only said that because your a female

ICEN I don't think that's the reason. because he isn't the only one who thinks it. I think it too in a lot of discussions you pop up. because after a while you are repeating yourself.
Also ICEN if you are going to continue using the sophism your using you only going to make your argument weaker.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 12:03pm | Report
Also if you keep defending the blatant slur you've been using.
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoe
It's the same word. Stop defending it and apologize, or stop pointing your misogynistic posts in the direction of my threads.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }