Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 36 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 23, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Are you for real you use the Player Skill Card, EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON IT. I thought we kinda, didnt used this argument because i could destroy casuals player with like the worst gods with them picking top tier.

Thats my whole point, adcs are the most damage dealing late teamfight gods, so yes they are mostly the one the depends on. Ne Zha is a She for me and always will be. Not my problem that cross dressing is a problem in China.

you could have seen that card coming and as matchmaking is always very bad in all games (damn even Dota's MMR system and the LoL one are bad) this will always stay a problem.

I do agree a bit I thought ne zha was a she too because of his voice XD

ADC can be very strong late game but now (get ready for another annoying card) what if the game doesn't make it to late game? there are games where a mage, solo or jungle can get on such a good role that the game ends before the late game mark. or it's a surrender at 10/20 (I believe it was 10 in smite don't know it for sure if 20 a game can be done even before the surrender mark) because the morale of the other team is destroyed already. This is something you need to also take in account that can place gods lower or higher in a tier list.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2015 12:26am | Report
Since the HS nerf Adc needs a bit longer to come online but in mid game they are mostly already strong enough. Gf and mid camp nerf ****ed up the early snowballing a bit, meaning early surrender aren´t that much of a problem anymore, it is easier to come back if you know how.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2015 12:45am | Report
Setolino wrote:

Since the HS nerf Adc needs a bit longer to come online but in mid game they are mostly already strong enough. Gf and mid camp nerf ****ed up the early snowballing a bit, meaning early surrender aren´t that much of a problem anymore, it is easier to come back if you know how.

most adc come online starting somewhere late-mid game (adc with a mdi game power spike normally come online at the end of early mid game unless they are fed then they can easily be in late game while.

Coming back isn't hard especially if the enemy team started 5 manning then you should play rat smite (splitpush and farm on places where they aren't very close). But well you don't see it happen a lot in casual smite where people are pretty stupid sometimes.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }