Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 28 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 10, 2015 12:09pm | Report
[comment edited by mod]

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 12:11pm | Report
Sub, go work on it. It's more important than this. I can defend my own self-respect more than adequately.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

[comment edited by mod]
Sorry its hard when FEM is a broken record who says everything is opinion

Funny the derp can't quote anything I said when I asked her too

Because she can't find ****

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 10, 2015 12:13pm | Report
@SUB

Quote me where I said I think Osiris is higher tier because any of the **** she said

PLEASE SUB

****ing quote me saying any of that ****

I'd love to see you back her up when you can't find **** that she keeps repeating

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 12:14pm | Report
You know something? Our differing stances on the viability of Osiris in the solo lane has kinda become secondary to the blatant sexism you've been throwing at me, so I don't think quoting you on that really matters. Also, you deleted the slurs because you were scared of mods, so there's nothing for me to quote.

(kinda ironically funny that I'm the broken record defending myself when you've repeated twice now that "hoe" and "*****" are different, which is entirely false)
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 10, 2015 12:40pm | Report
ICEN, Fatalis isn't saying that your opinions don't matter, but that the justification you give your opinions aren't good enough. If you don't have justification at all, then the opinions are just hollow shells that mean nothing. Try to CONVINCE us you're right - if you say he has good clear, explain WHY his clear is good. Don't try to overwhelm; try to outmaneuver. Constantly saying that you're right is an easy way to make no headway, annoy a lot of people, and get both you and your arguer mad. Instead, point out flaws in the arguer's response; doing so will undermine their entire argument unless they find a way to prove you wrong. tl;dr Don't prove yourself right; prove us wrong. I keep giving you extra chances because you've proven your intelligence - if you need to, act as if your post is a part of a guide of that god where you undermine "misconceptions".

If I could, I would remove everything about the sexism, but since I can't actually do anything, I can only ask that all conversation about it be stopped.

I will not comment on the Osiris debate since I do not have enough experience to speak intelligently on the subject.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 12:41pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

[comment edited by mod]

I'm just going to quote this for the sake of mods so he can't go back and change things.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 12:43pm | Report
Welp, this has been fun. I think restarting the thread would be wise, Talen.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 10, 2015 1:07pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

[comment edited by mod]

Darling, if you want to be respected, then please,

DON'T edit your comments. , just shows how ... "weak" you are.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 10, 2015 1:12pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

ICEN, Fatalis isn't saying that your opinions don't matter, but that the justification you give your opinions aren't good enough. If you don't have justification at all, then the opinions are just hollow shells that mean nothing. Try to CONVINCE us you're right - if you say he has good clear, explain WHY his clear is good. Don't try to overwhelm; try to outmaneuver. Constantly saying that you're right is an easy way to make no headway, annoy a lot of people, and get both you and your arguer mad. Instead, point out flaws in the arguer's response; doing so will undermine their entire argument unless they find a way to prove you wrong. tl;dr Don't prove yourself right; prove us wrong. I keep giving you extra chances because you've proven your intelligence - if you need to, act as if your post is a part of a guide of that god where you undermine "misconceptions".

THIS THIS THIIIIIIIIIIIIISS

I just typed an insane long comment then when posting SF decided to log me out small recap

you are both using the sophism of hasty generalization only fem uses the pro's and you use yourself (see the list where you say I only get melted fast by bakasura etc. maybe you do but I and other players do)

and then now my little QQ which is partly done by talenheim (you know that will keep happening talen XD) you keep repeating yourself ending discussions into a yes-no discussion. I have once discussed something with you and you just make someone very frustrated (making you come over as ignorant) that they will just accept defeat/stop argueing with you (because no headway). end qq

ALSO you are getting really childish now.

if you think I'm defending Fem then you proved subs point about you being a idiot and a I-know-it-all

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }