Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 29 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 1:13pm | Report
@devampi, that doesn't matter anymore. What matters is the content he's posting right now.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 10, 2015 1:14pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

[comment edited by mod]

Unlike many people, I haven't attacked you up front. I'm just showing you what you're doing wrong.

And also : Don't talk **** about other people's families. If you even knew what my parents do, you would be with your mouth frecking shut and saying sorry for the rest of eternity.

Goodbye, sir.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 10, 2015 1:40pm | Report
Back to the topic of this thread :

Chaac B- ?

Isn't he the safest pick for solo by far ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 1:42pm | Report
Safest, but ineffective. All he has for teamfights is Storm Call. He just doesn't scale well.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 10, 2015 1:47pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Safest, but ineffective. All he has for teamfights is Storm Call. He just doesn't scale well.

I mean ... B+ Would be more fair :

He's poke is a combo chain, combining 2 and 3.

And 4 is amazing to kill people when they're low.

But ... B+ might be too much, so B at least would be "fair".

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 1:58pm | Report
He doesn't lose lane, but he doesn't win it unless the player is simply outplaying. Chaac was much better when Rain Dance's attack speed debuff affected objectives.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 10, 2015 2:13pm | Report
This thread will only be restarted under either an emergency or when it becomes too cumbersome in terms of the sheer amount of posts. Think 200-300 pages. At any rate, any ****posting not removed is easily skimmed over.

Chaac seems like a skill pick IMO; in other words, you pick him if you're skilled at him, thus meaning that not only will you do said outplaying, but it ends up being the superior choice over other, better Gods. He's a good fallback option, though, due to his safety and the fact that he's practically never banned.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 2:16pm | Report
*NEVER banned. Ever. People don't see him as a threat.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 10, 2015 2:20pm | Report
I've been wondering this for a while, and I didn't want to say anything because I'd rather keep the thread focused around one god, but why is Janus in A rank? I don't think the god of infinite mobility, escape and channeling moves disruptor, wombo-combo high burst potential, and global ultimate is a focal point of balance. At worst, he should be S- just because he both he has the utility and the damage to outclass any mage. The only one that may beat him is Poseidon just because the cripple on his 3 doesn't let Janus go through portals.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 10, 2015 2:25pm | Report
He goes even against Eset too. But yeah, I second that S- nomination.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }