Here's the match
As you all know, smite lobby don't show the positions all randomly, the first in the list has the highest elo. The second too, but the other 3 are random (according to big muffin).
And there was 2 guys in a party, Nu Wa
. The lobby displayed Kukulkan
as mid and first, then Nu Wa
as solo and second, then Neith
as support and 3rd, then Kali
as jg then me as carry.
I waited 20 secs to see the first picks and choose what I would pick, and then nu wa wrote:
And then the support selected neith.
- No, I don't wanna change my role
- Nu wa: You are the lowest elo here, you must go support
- Neith: you wont be good enough for adc role
Well, if you know me, you can imagine what I did :p
- xMysterioNz: No, I won't go support because I got carry and I want to play as carry.
- xMysterioNz: I don't care
Well as I posted on Discord, today I played a match that 2 guys had the worst attitude I could imagine someone could do.