Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 23 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 6, 2015 6:35pm | Report
Agreed with Ullr to A+
Awilix to A+, agreed.
Ah Puch to A-, since he is going to get a really big nerf
Thanatos ... A-, He isn't really good if behind
Agreed with Janus placement.
Vulcan is ok on A
Ymir is amazing, so he should stay at A
Ares ... A seems a bit much, but sure.
Chang'e ... 100% agreed.
Cupid ... Yeah, it's a good place.
Sobek should be B+/A-, he is amazing not only for support, but for Sobek, giving him the name of Solobek.
Ah Muzen Cab will be on B after the patch. Just too gooooooood late game.
Nox will be on the same spot for Scylla, since she'll be pretty much her.
Ne Zha will stay on he's category, the healing won't matter A LOT.
Ratatoskr ... A/A- after the patch notes of July, 16th
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 6, 2015 6:37pm | Report
@prism, Ne Zha already has the healing, it's just HP5 instead of a burst. This passive does nothing to make him better or worse.
Ratatoskr post-nerf will be A+; he still rivals Serqet and Nemesis in mobility and damage.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 6, 2015 6:42pm | Report
Forgot about Gem of Isolation, rip

Also forgot that solobek isn't a gimmick that only I use anymore, good to know anyways :] I obviously pioneered it

Ah, didnt notice that the patch notes were for the 16th, nvm that sentence then. As such, I will postepone the Ah Muzen Cab and Ah Puch nominations till then.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 6, 2015 6:47pm | Report
Solobek now builds Shoes of the Magi, Breastplate of Valor, and Ethereal Staff. So at least Breastplate of Valor isn't useless anymore.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 6, 2015 10:07pm | Report
Okay, some ADC things, coming from the girl who mains ADC.

The top of the metagame is definitively Rama and Xbalanque. No one else comes close in terms of late-game carry potential, since Rama has a good escape and Pick Me Up, and Xbalanque is... Xbalanque. Of course, in this distorted metagame, all hunters can carry, but that's besides the point.

Coming close, but not at that level, are Ullr, Apollo, and Neith. Ullr is a rising star, simply because people are (FINALLY) figuring out how to use his whole kit right (and how to hit Thrown Axe). The stance change buff was good enough to get him to A+ in my opinion, but simply because he survives and farms better. His carry potential isn't as strong as Rama and Xbalanque. Apollo's auto attacks hit like trucks. If you didn't know, his auto attacks at level 2 hit for 70 damage. Each. Apollo gets lane control early and pushes well enough to make an Across The Sky rotation actually work, rather than losing him farm. He outpushes every ADC except Neith, Ullr, and Ah Muzen Cab. Neith pushes the lane hardest of all, and she's the ultimate flex pick right now. Her carry potential isn't awesome for a hunter, since she's ability-based, but she's still good enough.

Anhur is what balance should be for hunters in terms of kit. He has a power spike at level 5, which is a bit much, but otherwise he takes skill to play without having too hard a time getting kills. I don't think he's A+ though, maybe A-. Balanced.

I honestly think Hou Yi is going to become third-best after the next few buffs. Ricochet clears the wave if you hit it right, Mark of the Golden Crow is amazing against the guardian meta, and Sunbreaker is almost as good as Fields Of Love at zoning. I see him getting better, but he's not there yet.

Neither is Cupid. He doesn't carry hard enough, simple. I see him as the equivalent of Thanatos for ADC; if he gets a kill before 5 minutes, he wins lane and no one can catch up fast enough, but if he doesn't, he quickly becomes useless. If only Flutter was a better steroid...

I don't believe Medusa is competitively viable. I don't. Sue me. Confrey likes her because he's used to solo laners, but her clear is bad and risky, her steroid is lackluster, her escape can be stopped, and her CC took a lottttt of nerfs. I don't plan on playing her if other gods are open.

Artemis is honestly the second-best late game carry, but she's not powerful enough early. I don't play this god much, so weigh in, but I don't see her as viable right now.

Ah Muzen Cab is going to get better, but he's not now. Too easily ganked. What a surprise.

But that's just me. Thoughts? Questions? I have a lot to say about ADCs, so I'm all ears.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 7, 2015 3:54pm | Report
As much as I love Art I wish they would increase the scaling on suppress the in song so that she could stack and one shot the wave like Anhur or Rama. I mean her late game I would argue is only just below Xbalanque in that she can pop her steroid and pump out ridiculous amounts of damage and because it's such a large steroid you can build less attack speed on her than other hunters and build into more damage and still be right at the cap for attack speed. But it's harder to get her late game cause she has no escape besides a speed buff unless she wants to ult. though Tusky plus basics from Art can quickly turn a teamfight single handedly

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 4:27pm | Report
Exactly. Xbalanque has more mobility and flat power, whereas Artemis has (barely) more teamfight potential and more attack speed. The issue is that Artemis has barely any lane presence and no escape early game, so she's barely better than Ah Muzen Cab in terms of gankability. She needs to save Tusky for a gank instead of popping it offensively, which sucks.

( Rama can't one-shot the wave, but Neith can)
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 7, 2015 4:55pm | Report
True but if you play a Neith into art and she uses her back flip to clear the wave then Art can push 100 percent against her cause you know neith will be dead before the CC chain ends along with absolutley destroying her late game. In my opinion Neith excels in a mate type role but is lackluster against most other hunters as she has early pressure but doesn't have the early I'm going to kill you almost guarnteed that anhur has along with being possibly the worst scaling hunter late game. All of this adds up to why I say that she is great in mid or solo but not as an adc.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 5:00pm | Report
Remember how Spirit Arrow does an absurd amount of damage? Sure, Neith isn't a boxer, but she makes up for it with an enormous nuke-CC. And a good escape. And sustain. And a teamfight ultimate where she can stay in lane and still affect the fight. She's not perfect, and her late game is meh, but still. I think a team with Neith ADC and Kali or Mercury jungle would be extremely effective, since you'd still have a hyper carry while your ADC transitions into a teamfight-y character.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 7, 2015 5:07pm | Report
Or you could have a Neith mid and an Ullr ADC and have the exact same effect along with having a great late game adc.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }