Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 21 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 8:19am | Report
Ok, you've made your point. How about all the other people who still want to discuss the results and analyze the performances and the gods based on their high-level tier? Are you just going to keep flaming this thread or can we actually have an intelligent discussion without you calling all of us failures?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 5, 2015 8:21am | Report
I understand you tried to change the tier list, putting the god Agni in a better spot, but a lot of players said what their opinions are on Agni, therefore, Talen looked at it and said " Oh, 1 player agrees with that, but a lot more other don't. Ok. " He also put up a new group of rules that, in this case, I think you've broken all of them.

Have a great day, sir.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:24am | Report

I understand you tried to change the tier list, putting the god Agni in a better spot, but a lot of players said what their opinions are on Agni, therefore, Talen looked at it and said " Oh, 1 player agrees with that, but a lot more other don't. Ok. " He also put up a new group of rules that, in this case, I think you've broken all of them.

Have a great day, sir.
No

Fem said that your opinion doesn't matter, you missed the point, NOTHING you say will change the list unless its based upon stats from the pros and their matches.

NOTHING, literally NOTHING

That means the tier list is already decided before it was made

So the real question is, why has the tier list not been adapted to the stats from the pros?

Oh want to know why? Because everyone did not actually think it was only based upon that, people though their opinions could and using god's kits as facts could change a gods tier, but since everyone now knows its only based upon pro stats why has the list not been adapated.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 5, 2015 8:29am | Report
Ok, but I think you missed the main point :

Indeed, it was based off the SPL...

But it was not MADE from the SPL, which means it can still change. If anyone brings enought evidence to say that a certain god is underrated, then by all means, the tier list could be changed. If a new Ah Puch with a new mechanic that can counter the META gods, then the tier list WILL change.

The main point is : The tier list CAN change, not WILL change, upon the facts given
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:31am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Ok, you've made your point. How about all the other people who still want to discuss the results and analyze the performances and the gods based on their high-level tier? Are you just going to keep flaming this thread or can we actually have an intelligent discussion without you calling all of us failures?
Go back and change the tier list to equal the stats of the Pros matches.

Oh you want to discuss the results of the performances? Oh sorry, my bad, I thought this thread was about making a tier list not about discussing the SPL performances and analyze the results of every match.

if that was the case why wasn't the thread just named "SPL tier list Discussion/analysis"?

Why was this thread called "Viability Ranking" making it seem as though how viable something is makes the tier list. Viability is an opinion and not everyone thinks the same god is as viable as someone else.

All I want to see is this now

#1 - Go back and change the entire tier list to match the results of the tourny, if you guys don't do that then you just lied and its really based upon opinons and not the results

#2 - No opinion you say matters or can change the tier list

#3 - The only thing you can do is talk about the matches because nothing you say will change or have an effect on the tier list

Sorry, I would have never posted if I realized this thread was just a discussion thread about a tier list that was already per-determined

I would have never posted one single post and neither would anyone else based upon the post they made.

For proof the list was not based upon the pro matches, I can easily tell because its not matching the pro matches results.

IF I wanted a tier list based upon pro matches I could have just looked at the stats, this thread was not needed was it?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:35am | Report

Ok, but I think you missed the main point :

Indeed, it was based off the SPL...

But it was not MADE from the SPL, which means it can still change. If anyone brings enought evidence to say that a certain god is underrated, then by all means, the tier list could be changed. If a new Ah Puch with a new mechanic that can counter the META gods, then the tier list WILL change.

The main point is : The tier list CAN change, not WILL change, upon the facts given
Um no

Fem said NOTHING you say matters unless its based upon pro matches.

No matter what facts you use to say Agni is better, no matter what you say about his kit it will NOT change his tier because it won't be based upon a pro match.

No amount of evidence you bring saying a GOD is underrated will change its tier because thats your OPINION and your EVIDENCE is not based upon a pro match.

Sorry, I gave a **** load of evidence on Agni and the same **** was said "Your opinion does not matter"

I gave his kit, I gave his range, I gave everything, he has basically no flaws compared to other mages.

None of my **** matters because its not based upon the SPL or any other pro match.

Maybe you don't understand what NOTHING means, but NOTHING you say matters unless its from the pro scene.

Which means if you think Kali someone like Chaac for example is underrated and you try to bring your facts, your **** still does not matter because if he is underrated in the pro scene your opinions mean NOTHING.

So now, based upon FEM the tier list cannot change unless its based upon the pro scene.

So bascially

You have to agree with he pro scenes and nothing you say outside of it means ****, especially if your in the SPL yourself.

FEM can't make it any more clear, she/he even agreed thats what he ment and I have quoted him/her saying it over and over to me that nothing I say means **** unless its based upon the pro scene.

That means if pros disagree your opinions does not mean **** because their opinion is the only opinion that matters and whatever they play and do good with is the only gods that are top tier.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:40am | Report
Now I am done here, I won't come back to this thread, I don't want to see no opinions on what tier someone should be in, I only want to see **** based upon the pro scene, if your not agreeing with a pro your **** is invalid, nothing you say matters, your facts or kits you bring up means nothing, if all pros say your Hercules is garbage that means hes garbage even if you disagree and bring 100 facts to back it up.

So yes, I won't be back unless the tier list is able to change and I'll be looking to see if this list actually matches up with pro stats from the SPL, ect. If its not then you all just lied and opinions actually matter if its not based upon the pro scene.

Good, Bye

Don't argue over the tiers being changed IT BEEN FINAL

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 5, 2015 8:46am | Report
Back to discussing actual good information then.

Shouldn't Ullr be increased to A+ rank, since he now can escape Bellona's Scourge ? Opinions ???

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 8:53am | Report
I think Ullr's always been strong (shamelessly points to my signature) but the "buff" isn't much. Switching stances twice is a very cumbersome way of cleansing Disarm. Maybe if more characters get Disarm on their abilities, but for now, I think he's A. We'll see if more people use him to good effect.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 5, 2015 8:58am | Report
Idk, at least for the time being with Bellona so present in the meta I think his cleanse does give him a bit more viability than some other hunters, at least as a counter pick. Until Bellona stops being a first pick god, I could see him being A+ for now.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }