Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 24 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 5:22pm | Report
It's all depending on team comp. Sometimes you need a burst mage instead of a hunter mid. Scylla Neith Mercury would be scary.

Not saying you're wrong, but there are other rights.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 7, 2015 6:07pm | Report
There are a lot of rights, but if you follow the spl most of the time. Neith underperforms in the hunter role having a 30% win rate as opposed to an 80% win rate between mid and solo stats wise she is still a mediocre ADC having very little carry potential in the late game which is the hunters job.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:13pm | Report
But she has enough presence to be viable in the role. Also, her rating is based mainly on the fact that she can play three ******* roles! Like, that's insane! Most gods can play two, some only one, and she can play three?? Reliably?? That alone is good enough for S. She's a viable ADC, she doesn't lose lane, she scales particularly well with Heartseeker, and if she gets fed, she carries. Otherwise, she's still a reliable hunter.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 7, 2015 6:26pm | Report
Oh I'm not a arguing that she can do a lot it's jjust the effectiveness, in each role. But the effectiveness of the flex pick is really really important.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:36pm | Report
Yeah. I personally believe her mid was just a result of the metagame - no one expected Neith mid and picked **** like Agni and Janus without realizing they would get rekt. People are starting to realize it now.

Theorycrafting side note: Warrior mids? Specifically Hercules with Bluestone Pendant rushing Runic Shield?
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 6:40pm | Report
If you can Hercules, you can do EVERY ROLE , except ADC, with herc !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:44pm | Report
Uhm excuse me ADC Hercules is very effective with Hastened Fatalis XD
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 6:52pm | Report
Caham ...

Other people like Zeus and Chronos does it better.

Also, he has a reaaaaally bad start
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 7, 2015 6:54pm | Report
Uh Hercules at level 2 is one of the best level 2s in the game if you can hit Earthbreaker.

Anyway, not talking about jank, warrior mids might work. Chaac with Heartseeker, anyone?
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 6:59pm | Report
I have fought a duo mid lane Chaac + Aphrodite, I was playing Nu Wa

Chaac was doing terrible, and aphro carried the lane. However, I won the game with 6-5

It might work, but you'll be bursted down by any Kraken or max distance Spirit Ball

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }