Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 9 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » June 7, 2018 4:30pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

But holy hell if when I load up The Witcher 3 that I don't get an immediate feeling that I'd be best off starting from the beginning. I honestly feel lost, don't remember all of the storyline, and the flow of using all the magics and potions while in combat is just not intuitive.

I really do want to finish the game (let alone play the expansions), but it's basically too intimidating for me.

Are you lost because of the in-game lore or are you lost with the book and previous game lore? If it's the latter then here's a very humorous video going over the Witcher lore starting from book 1 and going all the way up to the second game.
Gameplay wise, it cam be sort of obnoxious to contently read up on how to kill every monster but you'll get use to it the more you play and besides every time you start up the game it gives you a quick synopsis on what you're suppose to be doing story wise. Personally I run a sword and sign build while using potions to give me buffs like damage or HpS. It's all up to how you play.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 7, 2018 4:35pm | Report
It's more about the current storyline and more specific quests and just having been disconnected from it for over a year. I remember all the main plot points overall, I think. I mean, I'm still looking for Ciri, of course, and I got over to the isles, but...yeah.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » June 7, 2018 4:45pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Shini, why is that game on your wishlist? Isnt it free?

It is, but in this case it’s more an issue of me saying i’m gonna play it but never actually doing so.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » June 7, 2018 4:52pm | Report
Warframe on PS4 mostly
Persona 5 when Im bored
Far Cry 5 when Im really bored
Osu sometimes...

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 7, 2018 5:32pm | Report
The occasional bit of Warframe and a lot of Vermintide 2.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » June 7, 2018 6:52pm | Report
Ayy my man playing Warframe. Pc?

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 7, 2018 7:12pm | Report
Aside from Smite, i'm playing Heroes of the Storm at the moment. I have to say i enjoy the latter more than the former. Other than that i now play WH40K: Dawn of War (Ultimate Apocalypse ftw), Guns of Icarus, and currently trying to get better at Acceleration of SUGURI 2.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 7, 2018 11:09pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Ayy my man playing Warframe. Pc?

Yep. I don't play for very long anymore because I got tired of the grind, but I do do the sorties with a group of friends most days.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 8, 2018 6:21am | Report
Now I'm playing Paladins (instead of Overwatch, because it is dying for me) and more games that are included on the Xbox Game Pass such as Sea of thieves, State of Decay, Halo 5: Guardians...

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » June 8, 2018 8:57am | Report
I have a long list of unplayed games on Steam which I need to play at some point, here are some of the ones I am looking to start playing within the near future:
Oh and I want to play more SMITE during the summer as well :^)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }