Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 12 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 12, 2019 11:35pm | Report
So, I finished Death Stranding before I had it for 2 weeks. That's about as quick as I've been through a game that has a gameplay length of probably 30-40 hours. I know the reviews and ratings didn't always paint a pretty picture of the game, but I'm here to say I haven't been this hooked on a game since perhaps Breath of the Wild.

Honestly, I was incredibly impressed. I absolutely agree there are faults...but I didn't let myself get hung up on those, and in the end, I was treated to a story that thoroughly engrossed me and had me raving to my friends. Not the standard type of game I would expect to be hooked on, but that happens sometimes.

@Dev, Luigi 3 has been solid so far, but I haven't touched it since Death Stranding. My next target game to finish is probably Fire Emblem (partially because I've been borrowing it from a friend for a while now and just feel like I need to get through it). I also re-loaded Rise of the Tomb Raider (was 15% through it) and will probably try to push through it a bit more.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » December 13, 2019 1:05am | Report
Knee deep in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne right now. I had played Monster Hunter World pretty much exclusively for 8-9 months when it was released and had been waiting for the expansion to drop. I also have picked up playing Hearthstone again and a couple of weeks ago had purchased a 100 pack card pre purchase bundle for their Descent of Dragons expansion that just released so I have that to keep me busy when my wife/kids are on the tv/xbox.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 13, 2019 4:36am | Report
I still trying to finish Borderlands Pre Sequel on Vault Hunter Mode :v
I downloaded Red Dead Redemption II but didn't start. Waiting my Vacation to start it

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 13, 2019 7:37am | Report
Strangely been back to Stardew Valley for no reason. Also been back to VA-11 Hall-A since the developers are doing a thing on twitter about these being the actual dates the majority of the game takes place on.

@Bran Regarding Fire Emblem, are you just going to get one ending or get all of them?

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 13, 2019 7:59am | Report
Shini, plan is probably only to get one ending, as my gaming time is fairly limited and I have other stuff to play. I chose the Black Eagles.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 13, 2019 8:10am | Report
I plan on getting all endings but started with Black Eagles as well. I'll probably make that the first game I try and finish next year.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 13, 2019 5:12pm | Report
I recently found some cool indie/underpraised games and have been playing them (together with smite) lately. Chroma Squad (You play as a bunch of stunt doubles who got tired from their previous director and decided to start their own studio and their own power ranger-style show) and Northgard (an RTS game that you can play as different norse-inspired clans while you try to fight off other clans, winter, wild animals, mythical norse creatures and more). Really do recommend both!
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 16, 2019 6:30am | Report
my plans for next year apart from finishing the rwby battle pass and probably playing some LoL here and there are replaying the witcher 2 and starting 3 and hopefully I finish Soul suspect this year otherwise it goes to next year too.

after that I have been mostly finishing series (finished lucifer and sherlock next up is shadowhunters and this season of RWBY) or trying to lower the amount of youtube vids (this is not going well XD)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 16, 2019 8:47am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I still trying to finish Borderlands Pre Sequel on Vault Hunter Mode :v

Updating: I finished it, I'M FINALLY FREE!!!!

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 17, 2020 8:07pm | Report
Alright everyone, looking for some suggestions. A few days ago I finished Underhero, which I enjoyed. Right now, I'm playing Ori & The Will of the Wisps (my god it's soooo beautiful). I'm probably 1/2 way through it or more.

After I finish Ori, I need to figure out what I want to play next. I subscribed to XBox Game Pass for PC to get cheap access to Ori, so I've also got access to some other games in which I have interest. Between those, the things I have on Steam but haven't played, and Animal Crossing coming out in a couple of days, I don't know what I'm going to do. Obviously Animal Crossing will be one I spend time with (going to teach my girls how to play it too).

So I'm looking for suggestions from the list below.

XBox Game Pass
  • Indivisible
  • State of Decay 2
  • Children of Morta
  • Bleeding Edge (Beta)
Steam
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar
  • My Friend Pedro
  • Niffelheim
  • EXAPUNKS
  • 198X
Games I started but haven't finished, but maybe I should because they're so good?
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (and then Shadow of the Tomb Raider)
  • (Bran, maybe you should try to finally git gud at SMITE, huh?)
Not promising I'll take anyone's suggestions, but I AM interested to know if anyone's played and enjoyed these games.

Stay safe out there, folks.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }