Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 103 posts - page 11 of 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 9, 2018 3:11pm | Report
Alright. So, like usual, I'm all over the place with my current list of games.

As stated in other threads, I've been playing a bit of LoL...but not that much. Arena of Valor just got released for the Switch and is like LoL-Lite, and I DL'd that for Switch and have played that a bit too. I also re-installed HotS, but haven't played any matches yet.

Other Switch games I've been playing recently include the just-released Mario Party (pretty fun, especially in our work Switch Club, we were cracking up earlier today) and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which I'm borrowing from a Switch Club member XD. That game feels pretty big and is definitely pretty, and I like the general storyline so far. The gameplay/fighting is on the slow side, though.

On PC, I just ran through Doki Doki Literature Club in a couple quick sessions (Ta├žo had suggested it to me). I have to admit, I thought it would have gone deeper into the psychoses of the girls, and it felt a bit abrupt as things shifted from bright and peachy to F#&(*D UP.

And where does that leave SMITE? Basically playing it once a week with our normal group (usually Fridays, sometimes Saturdays). I also still need to play more Conquest with DV-8.

Branmuffin17
<Moderator>

Sublime (238)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 9, 2018 4:57pm | Report
Fallout 4 and Vermintide 2 with friends/bots. I sometimes play Payday 2 and Deep Rock Galactic if my friends are on. But mostly FO 4. I do play Smite a few times a week depending upon my mood; I won't play if I don't feel like I can keep my temper in check or if I feel foggy.

Gulfwulf
<Veteran>

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 29, 2018 7:31pm | Report
So let's see. I finally finished The Witcher 3's main storyline about a month ago. Holy **** I don't know why I get so easily sidetracked, but I missed out on completing a great game for a couple of years.

And then I bought the 2 expansions when they were on sale, and blew through Hearts of Stone, which was also an amazing story.

I've just started Blood and Wine, which our old friend Daelinn says is better than the main game's story. I also bought The Talos Principle on the recent sale, and will probably try to go through that soon.

On the PS4 side of things, I kept the roll going, and finally finished Horizon: Zero Dawn. I didn't do every single thing, but did get a lot completed. That story was also amazing, though I will say the final battle seemed a bit underwhelming. I probably won't get the expansion, but that is definitely a game I would recommend.

For PS4, I'm now partially committing myself to completing Persona 5. I've only completed 2 palaces (the 2nd was Madarame's), and just identified the 3rd. Although I love the art style and the story, I feel the collecting portion / managing personas is a bit of a chore. I also have a personal dilemma with the daily choices I have to make, as I feel I'm always going to be missing out on something. Hahaha.

Branmuffin17
<Moderator>

Sublime (238)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!