Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 11 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 9, 2018 3:11pm | Report
Alright. So, like usual, I'm all over the place with my current list of games.

As stated in other threads, I've been playing a bit of LoL...but not that much. Arena of Valor just got released for the Switch and is like LoL-Lite, and I DL'd that for Switch and have played that a bit too. I also re-installed HotS, but haven't played any matches yet.

Other Switch games I've been playing recently include the just-released Mario Party (pretty fun, especially in our work Switch Club, we were cracking up earlier today) and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which I'm borrowing from a Switch Club member XD. That game feels pretty big and is definitely pretty, and I like the general storyline so far. The gameplay/fighting is on the slow side, though.

On PC, I just ran through Doki Doki Literature Club in a couple quick sessions (Taço had suggested it to me). I have to admit, I thought it would have gone deeper into the psychoses of the girls, and it felt a bit abrupt as things shifted from bright and peachy to F#&(*D UP.

And where does that leave SMITE? Basically playing it once a week with our normal group (usually Fridays, sometimes Saturdays). I also still need to play more Conquest with DV-8.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 9, 2018 4:57pm | Report
Fallout 4 and Vermintide 2 with friends/bots. I sometimes play Payday 2 and Deep Rock Galactic if my friends are on. But mostly FO 4. I do play Smite a few times a week depending upon my mood; I won't play if I don't feel like I can keep my temper in check or if I feel foggy.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 29, 2018 7:31pm | Report
So let's see. I finally finished The Witcher 3's main storyline about a month ago. Holy **** I don't know why I get so easily sidetracked, but I missed out on completing a great game for a couple of years.

And then I bought the 2 expansions when they were on sale, and blew through Hearts of Stone, which was also an amazing story.

I've just started Blood and Wine, which our old friend Daelinn says is better than the main game's story. I also bought The Talos Principle on the recent sale, and will probably try to go through that soon.

On the PS4 side of things, I kept the roll going, and finally finished Horizon: Zero Dawn. I didn't do every single thing, but did get a lot completed. That story was also amazing, though I will say the final battle seemed a bit underwhelming. I probably won't get the expansion, but that is definitely a game I would recommend.

For PS4, I'm now partially committing myself to completing Persona 5. I've only completed 2 palaces (the 2nd was Madarame's), and just identified the 3rd. Although I love the art style and the story, I feel the collecting portion / managing personas is a bit of a chore. I also have a personal dilemma with the daily choices I have to make, as I feel I'm always going to be missing out on something. Hahaha.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » May 5, 2019 4:49am | Report
Just made a quick list of a whole bunch of unfinished Steam games I have, using HowLongToBeat to see how long it would take me to complete them all.

Well.. depending on whether I look at the "Main Story" time or the "Completionist" time, we're talking anywhere between 695 to 1560 hours. And that's without considering PS4 games (151 to 420 hours extra) and quite possibly without including every single unplayed game I have (current list has just over 50 games in it).

In other words, yikes. Big yikes.

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 5, 2019 7:37am | Report
Conan Exiles (was free on PS Plus), Titanfall 2, a bit of BF4 and a bit of Apex.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 5, 2019 12:47pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

So let's see. I finally finished The Witcher 3's main storyline about a month ago. Holy **** I don't know why I get so easily sidetracked, but I missed out on completing a great game for a couple of years.

Still have to do it, only need to find the time and complete the other route of the witcher 2

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » November 5, 2019 4:32am | Report
Right now I am trying to finish Borderlands Pre Sequel on Vault Hunter mode (I already finished it on normal mode). Plus I am trying to play Borderlands 1 but the version is the 360 and it is on 30 (and dropping) fps. Also I download Ori and the Blind Forest and Shadow of Mordor (but I doubt I will play both :p)

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 14, 2019 12:30pm | Report
So in Steam, it was saying that I had around 70 minutes played of SMITE in the last 2 weeks. Sounds about right. Those PC issues (and the process of reformatting), and just being busy and often out of town have all partially taken a toll, but overall just been playing less in general.

As of right now, I did play 2 matches (Clash, Arena, both losses) last night, but I also have been (and plan to continue) playing:
  • PS4: MLB The Show 19 (I don't know why but I like creating and playing a pitcher for RTTS, but I'll get bored of that shortly)
  • PS4: Death Stranding (more on this in a bit)
  • Switch: Luigi's Mansion 3 (got this for the kids but I've played it a bit more than them)
  • Switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses
Anyway, I played about 1 hour or so of Death Stranding last night (friend bought it for $25 and wasn't going to play it so I bought it from him). I've avoided spoilers and stuff on the internet, so have gone into this fairly fresh. And when I say "played about 1 hour or so" I really mean watched cutscenes mostly and played around 10 actual gameplay minutes. But holy weird. It definitely has my attention and interest, but I'm worried the slower, plodding pace of the game (the little I've heard) will make me lose focus and not finish the game. I guess we'll see.

In any case, have any of you played DS? If so, spoiler-free, thoughts?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 18, 2019 7:10am | Report
havent played deathstranding and probably gonna watch jacks playthrough of it.

Also Luigi mansion games yay still have to play 3 so how is it (and finish the other but well)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » November 18, 2019 2:45pm | Report
Absolutely grinding pokemon shield.

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }