Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 16 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MarkBergeron » December 30, 2022 9:56am | Report
Currently playing:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dark Tide on PC Game Pass.
- online games on websites
- Days Gone on Epic Store.

MarkBergeron

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 30, 2022 10:45pm | Report
@MarkBergeron hockey fan or no? Just thinking of the player Mark-Andre Bergeron =)

Currently playing myself:
  • Sports Story (Switch): Just bought this, it just came out, I loved Golf Story so...
  • Smite (ofc)
  • Chorus (PC Game Pass)
  • High on Life (PC Game Pass)
  • Death Trash (pretty good, still in early access)
  • Hunt: Showdown
Also randomly, I play a bit of Paragon: The Overprime, Civ 6, Phasmophobia (when friends play, won't play it alone), Kynseed (just got out of early access, I like it a lot so far). Also played Dark and Darker beta recently, that game is addicting.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » December 31, 2022 7:31am | Report
Predecessor, Hell Let Loose, Warhammer 3

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 31, 2022 12:27pm | Report
Replaying for the 11th time South Park The stick of Truth but now the "Remaster version" (It only had the 360 version via backwards compatibility, but now Ubisoft properly launched an Xbox One version with separated achievements).

Before that I just finished High on Life, but I need to comeback to get some missing achievements. I'm procrastinating because it's reported to one achie is bugged and may or may not be unlocked and I missed one that can only be obtained in the very end of the game so I must replay everything from zero agai u.u

Planning to finish both before 20th January when Monster Hunter Rise will como to gamepass and if it would be good as the World was, I will lose easily more 500 hours of my life. I even keep playing world occasionally, slaying Kulve Taroth and Alatreon, my two favorite monsters on that game, followed by Namielle.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by luckyjack » July 5, 2023 5:10am | Report
I play League of Legends, great game

luckyjack

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }