Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 7 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bongtasia » February 4, 2016 9:05pm | Report
*Waiting for HALF LIFE 3* >.< \m/
The One & Only ~xX

Bongtasia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 5, 2016 11:34am | Report
Can I ask you to use the edit button instead of triple posting -.-

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 12, 2016 3:19pm | Report
Okay guys, Helldivers has been pretty fun so far. Sure, it's a bit shallow of a game, but I have an extremely soft spot for twin stick shooters.

Also, Paladins beta (thanks Prism) has been a good distraction for a couple of quick twitch, non-stressful rounds, and I'm looking forward to playing some Overwatch too =)

Update: Overwatch is badass, but it's pretty much just Team Fortress 3. =P Definitely satisfies an itch.

Paladins beta and Gigantic beta are both fun, but just haven't been as enticing to me as Smite, Overwatch, etc.

Been playing more Rocket League lately, still trying to sludge my way through Witcher 3...haven't actually been playing Smite much.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nyr0-no-name » March 13, 2016 3:16am | Report
SMITE, Battlefront and Divinity Original Sin lately.

Nyr0-no-name

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 13, 2016 5:02pm | Report
Update : I've been playing SMITE, LoL, Vlogger go Viral and Ace of Arenas lately. Yeah 2 PC Mobas, a Mobile Moba and a clicker game...

******* I love left clicking...
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 26, 2016 5:23pm | Report
I've been playing LoL, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and GW2. I've been done with smite for a while but check on it every now and again. Also I am really hyped for Paragon and Crowfall.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » March 26, 2016 8:38pm | Report
Already got the alpha for Paragon and i gotta say that its really cool. The card system is kindve weird but it inherently makes sense after like 3 games.

Also been replaying Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my PSP, since I never finished the damn game.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SpectralTangent » April 14, 2016 5:18pm | Report
I've finally gotten around to starting up Knights of the Old Republic II. I definitely enjoyed the first one and am a big fan of the Mass Effect trilogy, so I'm excited to finally play another BioWare game. I am in the process of finishing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. I don't like it quite as much as Awakening, but it's still a solid game. Of course, once I'm done with this one, I'll need to go ahead and play Birthright too...
"Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary firearm... So you can shoot 'em!"

SpectralTangent

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 16, 2016 12:52pm | Report
Asterix & Obelix XXL2 - best game of my childhood; and we're united again.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BroodMother » April 17, 2016 12:16am | Report
Street Fighter V
Mortal Kombat XL
Killer Instinct
Dark Souls III
"Death comes to all; except me..."

BroodMother

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }