Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 13 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » March 17, 2020 9:10pm | Report
I haven't played most of the games you got here, but I hear a lot about a lot of games, so I'll tell you what I've heard about some of them. Checked out the Steam games and I have never heard of any of them before now, so can't help you there. As for your game pass games,
    Indivisbile I've heard good things about and it's on my list as well.

State of Decay 2, I've watched a bit of a play through of and it seems fine but is very buggy and janky from what I've seen. Don't know how many of those have been fixed since the play through I watched was close to release.

Children of Morta is another one of those rouge lites and has been one the better ones from what I've heard. Definitely a good choice.

Bleeding Edge looks interesting but I haven't seen anything about the Beta still going on but if it's just for game pass, than go for that. It is, however, releasing on the 24th and I'll be getting it on PC myself.

Divinity is one of the best CRPGS out there. I prefer Pathfinder over it, but hey divinity is still great.

Tomb Raider is just a solid game if not a bit short from what I've heard, but you'll be playing through both so that should fix that issue.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » March 17, 2020 10:14pm | Report
Bran, try Microsoft Flight Simulator

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » March 17, 2020 11:24pm | Report
DOS 2 is fun with friends. I'll join you if you start a game provided I'm not in Civ 6 or Warframe (I generally only play those with friends).

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 18, 2020 1:48am | Report
Monster Hunter World, i just made my first character for the Phantasy Star 2 Online 2 Open Beta launch that started last night right before i had to come to work and Hearthstone.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 18, 2020 3:06am | Report
Update on what I am playing lately:
-Black desert (my youtube game)
-Payday 2 (queue Bella ciao)
-Smite
-Witcher 2 (replay planning to go scoiatel route)
-LoL ranked (so I can join the clash game mode with friends on my own account)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 18, 2020 5:37am | Report
silentshell wrote:

Monster Hunter World, i just made my first character for the Phantasy Star 2 Online 2 Open Beta launch that started last night right before i had to come to work and Hearthstone.

You are playing MHW? What is your rank? I just finished the main quests some days ago!
My advise is: If you are a stressed player DON'T HUNT alone, because you will get really tilted with some monsters like Kadachi, Kushala, Behemoth (Impossible kill this one without lose your mental sanity, I felt like in Dark Souls), Nergigante...

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 18, 2020 12:16pm | Report
Boog: No.

Silent: I tried that Monster Hunter knockoff Dauntless, thinking if I liked that I might appreciate the concept enough to go for MHW. Didn't like it much so not going to try, though thanks for the suggestion.

Dev: Played portions of Witcher 1 and 2 but never finished either. After playing the masterpiece that is Witcher 3, I just don't think I'll be able to go back to them. Instead, I'll look forward and play Cyberpunk when it comes out (it's already been purchased for me as a gift). Played Payday 2 for a while, but it got old after a bit.

And as for LoL...holy hell, I mean I know I'm not a good player (still new, ~30 total games), but holy hell I played with Taco, Jaben, and GGF last night and got completely demolished. I just don't like the control scheme that much (especially compared to SMITE), and I seriously got blown up in less than 1 second (basically not enough to allow me to survive even if I had insane reaction time) from the jungler. How is that fun? I know positioning is a big thing, and in the case I'm referring to I was squishy (Tristana Bot), but this was one enemy doing it in...probably 1/2 a second.

Gulf: you said DOS 2...I assume you were being dyslexic and meant SOD 2 (State of Decay)? I'll probably load it up sometime and just see what it's like...if I like it, I'll let you know.

Shini: I'll probably go for Indivisible next. Will let you know what I think. I DO need to get back to Divinity though...I very much enjoyed what I did play of it, and mostly stopped because I had major Windows software issues and had to do a complete wipe, and that's basically why I stopped at that point.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 18, 2020 12:52pm | Report
@Bran I thought that I was the only one that get blown in LoL. Even when I'm supposed to be a tank (I was a Gnar), I still getting blown even thought my friends told me that I was tank, like, WTF?

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » March 18, 2020 2:36pm | Report
I do have a form of dyslexia, but I meant Divinity: Original Sin 2, ya jackass. :p

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 18, 2020 3:59pm | Report
Oh **** haha, I wasn't even thinking about Divinity...what is it like playing multiplayer? There's so much I'm micro-managing and going at a slow pace that it seems like it'd be weird playing with someone else.

@Myst F LoL. (oh well, definitely not my game type)
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }