Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 15 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 21, 2020 2:41pm | Report
Played L4D last night with my brother in law, his step son, and my other friend. Old school fun, forgot how fun it was. (They also have a custom Disneyland map that's really good)

Also started my island in Animal Crossing. That said, my little one has been playing more than me. She enjoys picking the weeds and fishing.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 21, 2020 8:41pm | Report
I'm waaaaaaay to excited to play Persona 5 Royal and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord in the 31st. That said, I've just recently finished Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom and found it heartwarming, silly when needed but still extremely thoughtful at other points, recommend it a lot for all the important plot points the main story brings, also recommend it for how lighthearted it is.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 23, 2020 9:15am | Report
So I started Indivisible, and played about 30 minutes or so...and then stopped it and uninstalled. It's not that it was a bad game...the more action-y RPG elements of a turn-based (sort of ATB) system and platforming is something that would generally appeal to me, and the voice acting and art style are good too. I just...it wasn't good enough in that genre, IMO, to be worth the time investment, when I've got way too many other options right now.

Guess some games are also just more appealing to me right now. I've been less interested in the games that take 50+ hours to complete, for example. I've been planning to get back into Divinity: Original Sin 2, but I haven't done so yet. Rather, games I can do quick rounds with more of an action focus attract me. Me rejecting the playstyle of Indivisible is also making me think twice about even bothering with Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Guess it's good that SqEn has gone with a more action-based format for FF7: Remake (which I'm totally going to play).

So as I deleted Indivisible, I switched to Children of Morta, and played about an hour of that. Thoroughly like it so far.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cheroki » November 18, 2020 4:05am | Report
among us

cheroki

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » November 18, 2020 1:28pm | Report
Rebel Galaxies.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » November 18, 2020 3:19pm | Report
been immersed in Hearthstone again since they added two new modes. They also updated quests/rewards system and so that got me back into ranked regular play as well. I have never really been a card game guy but I have always enjoyed Hearthstone when i decide to play it.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by korsaxer » November 19, 2020 2:15am | Report
CSGO, Minecraft and Among US. Actually I prefer playing online games too. I bought new tool https://veepn.com/ special for playing minecraft because my gaming acc was banned.

korsaxer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlexNillson89 » February 18, 2021 6:00am | Report
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Just beat the game last night! Absolutely loved it! It feels so great being represented in a video game, especially when it’s your all-time favorite superhero!

AlexNillson89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DrPositive » February 18, 2021 7:32am | Report
League of Legends
HoN
Smite
Dota 2
But I started playing Dota less as all my friends switched to League of legends.

DrPositive

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RobinWhite22 » May 12, 2021 11:45am | Report
Days gone.
I literally just beat days gone and I can easily say it’s one of the best games I’ve played in a long time. I love open world games with a strong passion & in a time we’re there are a lot I can honestly say I don’t like a lot of them. Days gone does the right thing we’re yeah you might do a a lot of the same things more than once but at least you are motivated because the characters are so brilliantly written and acted you actually care. And I cant emphasise how much I loved Sam witwer as the lead he kept me hooked the hours & hours I played. Point is I listened to the negative reviews when this came out and regret it massively brilliant game

RobinWhite22

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }