Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Items 144 posts - page 10 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 1, 2014 12:05am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Here's the specifics; a quick recap.

We made two branches of crit items; for hunters and warriors.

Hunter Crit Items

Bruiser Crit Items

That ridill item. With Malice and Deathbringer. 100 percent crit rate. With a massive 45 physical power. This is what I mean. That is absolutely insane. Shouldn't you want to pick this over malice. In other words. There would have to be a cap.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 1, 2014 12:08am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Here's the specifics; a quick recap.

We made two branches of crit items; for hunters and warriors.

Hunter Crit Items

Bruiser Crit Items

I agree with sub, these r good item ideas. They might not be acceptable in the present form as hi rez must have a balance mechanism themselves but the problem is how can we communicate these ideas to hi-rez. Through reddit? tats unfair for this site.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » February 1, 2014 12:21am | Report
Hmmm, i think subzero idea on golden bow is nice. It makes it a good item for split pushing.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 1, 2014 12:57am | Report
Razemage u didn't sent a smitefire clan invite as u said..can I join?
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 1, 2014 2:21am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Really like your idea. Maybe we can do another branch of this item to fit against gods instead of framing creeps:

Enchanted Bow
10/20/30 Physical Power
5/10/15% Attack Speed
5/10/15 Physical Penetration

Passive: Your basic attacks deal 50% damage in a 15-foot circle around the target. On-hit effects apply, but lifesteal doesn't.

Well...this seems like a nice concept but I have two words to say: Frostbound Hammer and Qin's Sais.

Edot: Tat was 5 words. Coutnign is hard.

Edit Edit: And apparently, so is spelling.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 1, 2014 2:24am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

That ridill item. With Malice and Deathbringer. 100 percent crit rate. With a massive 45 physical power. This is what I mean. That is absolutely insane. Shouldn't you want to pick this over malice. In other words. There would have to be a cap.

That seems more like a problem with Ridill itself, don't you think? Compared to other 50 power items, Deathbringer lacks CDR or lifesteal (talking about raw stats here, not passives), and Rage used be a trade off for power since it offered so little. Alas, Malice.

But I agree that a cap is needed. 75% sounds good.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 1, 2014 5:00pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

That seems more like a problem with Ridill itself, don't you think? Compared to other 50 power items, Deathbringer lacks CDR or lifesteal (talking about raw stats here, not passives), and Rage used be a trade off for power since it offered so little. Alas, Malice.

But I agree that a cap is needed. 75% sounds good.

I totally agree that it would have been a problem with Ridill itself. However, like you said a cap is NEEDED. Otherwise you would severely limit how many crit chance items could be added. Like the situation we are already in.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 2, 2014 6:04am | Report
As for the crit cap discussion;
Lifesteal doesn't have a cap. Doesn't mean that if you go 100% lifesteal with Bloodforge Asi devourer's gloves Brawler's Beat Stick and Soul Eater you'll be an OP mother******. With that being said, I really won't mid having a cap on 75% crit chance.

Moving on:

Quoted:
Subzero008 Wrote:
Well...this seems like a nice concept but I have two words to say: Frostbound Hammer and Qin's Sais.

Then maybe make it only apply on-hit effects without the damage. Although i t might be useless. And if you fear the Frostbound Hammer comboed with it we can make it not apply. But if it's useless/broken, I'll pass on my idea.

Can we move next to a magical defense item discussion?

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 2, 2014 9:10am | Report
Is everyone finished with the crit chance/ Golden Bow item discusssion?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 2, 2014 11:08am | Report
Just throwing an idea for the mystical mark and Telkhines Ring - we could make them deal 40 + 1 * your level damage. That way they won't fall off drastically late game.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }