Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Items 144 posts - page 4 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » January 31, 2014 4:59am | Report
Am I the only one who think Elixir of Power or Elixir of Defense should be removed. The only time would ever have the gold to spend is either in a that MOTD that gives you like 500.000 starting gold (forgot what it was called) or when you get CRAZY feed and the match drags out for more then an hour.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 5:01am | Report
Sorry arka222, but looks like Jordenito beat you to the punch. I think the Gaia items are fien, actually. A par effect with par stats for a par price.

Okay, to make things easier, let's discuss the crit items first.

The problem is this.

1. Malice beats Rage all the time. No, don't give me that **** about Rage being better by itself, because with Deathbringer, it isn't, and everyone who builds crits is getting Deathbringer or nothing at all.

2. Golden Bow is not a crit item. Or at the very least, no one buys it for its crits.

3. We need more crit items. Simple as that.

Problem two is about Golden Bow itself, and should be saved when we discuss it. But problems one and two are easily solved:

Make up crit items!

Feel free to go crazy on this one, guys. Stretch your imaginations, and let your creative juices flow. (Who came up with that expression, anyway?)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 5:02am | Report

Am I the only one who think Elixir of Power or Elixir of Defense should be removed. The only time would ever have the gold to spend is either in a that MOTD that gives you like 500.000 starting gold (forgot what it was called) or when you get CRAZY feed and the match drags out for more then an hour.

Note: Remove Elixers?

(this is to make your suggestion easier to find later.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 31, 2014 5:04am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Note: Remove Elixers?

(this is to make your suggestion easier to find later.)

don't remove make them cheaper by 500-1000 gold.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 5:24am | Report
I don't really want to incorporate 30 items in the patch notes.

There is a saying, that 90% of everything is ****. When we let the community vote on what items to bring in, let's bring in the top 10%, rounded up.

Here are my ideas.

Legia Bow: +8/14/20% crit chance.
+4/7/10% movement speed.
+8/14/20% attack speed.

Cost: 750/1600/2450 gold.

Passive: You ignore unit collision and slow effects are reduced by 10% (So a 15% slow will become a 5% slow.)

The Blooddrinker: +5/10/15% lifesteal.
+10/20/30 physical power.
+10/20/30% crit chance.

Cost: 900/1700/2750 gold.

Passive: You gain 15% more lifesteal on your next basic attack after using an ability.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 31, 2014 5:25am | Report
Silver Arrows

Tier 1 - 650 Gold
10 Physical Power
10% Critical Strike Chance

Tier 2 - 1350 Gold
20 Physical Power
15% Critical Strike Chance

Tier 3 - 2700 Gold
30 Physical Power
20% Critical Strike Chance

Passive - You auto attacks reduce all of the target's attributes by 5 (ALL attributes. All of them. Protections, crit chance, movement speed etc. By a flat 5, not 5%).

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 5:37am | Report
@Arka: Even if you are behind, getting just Rage is a waste of time. Mathematically speaking, it is always best to go for DB in a crit build, even if you are behind.

Golden Bow's Crits are so unreliable, no one expects it to increase their crits, or at least no one is dumb enough to rely on it in combat. Remember the old Ninja Tabi that had 9% crit chance, and how almost no one ever got them?

Any item ideas?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 5:39am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Silver Arrows

Tier 1 - 650 Gold
10 Physical Power
10% Critical Strike Chance

Tier 2 - 1350 Gold
20 Physical Power
15% Critical Strike Chance

Tier 3 - 2700 Gold
30 Physical Power
20% Critical Strike Chance

Passive - You auto attacks reduce all of the target's attributes by 5 (ALL attributes. All of them. Protections, crit chance, movement speed etc. By a flat 5, not 5%).

Feels too gimmicky, and no for one reason: Attack speed is capped at 2.5. Even a reduction of 0.5 would be essentially reducing 50+ % attack speed.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 31, 2014 5:47am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

@Arka: Even if you are behind, getting just Rage is a waste of time. Mathematically speaking, it is always best to go for DB in a crit build, even if you are behind.

Golden Bow's Crits are so unreliable, no one expects it to increase their crits, or at least no one is dumb enough to rely on it in combat. Remember the old Ninja Tabi that had 9% crit chance, and how almost no one ever got them?

Any item ideas?

-Personally I like rage for crits and lots of attack speed and lifesteal for xba. I find rage is enough for crits. Buy deathbringer in a long game at later stage, which happens rarely. Even for odin I buy only rage for crits and its enough, awesome on him.

-Create a few items on the lines of Asi. Cheap effective and potent for early game.

like:
hidecracker (crits and penetration cost~2000)

u r better at giving numbers and scaling to them
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 31, 2014 5:48am | Report
I think the crit chance of golden bow should be removed COMPLETELY. There are 2 ways of buffing it :

Keep the physical power, remove crit chance, increase movement speed to 10%, add attack speed of 20-30%

OR

Remove physical power and crit chance, increase movement speed to 15%, add attack speed of 50-70%

note : subzero, can you pm me the sumarry, ii will edit my post

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }