Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Items

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Items 144 posts - page 8 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » January 31, 2014 10:51am | Report
I also made the pen and defence less than that of voidblade.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 31, 2014 6:49pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

You know this item no longer exists, right?

Its a situational item, like if the enemy has an Apollo. It was also Teleport to Towers before Teleport to Towers, the speed helped you get back to lane after a rotation.

Although, it shouldn't really be in active form.

Actually, it does still exist in Protected Recall. Which is even worse... WHY HIREZ?

There's absolutely no reason to pick that over Shielded Teleport or Teleport to Gods.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 31, 2014 7:27pm | Report
Why has no one addressed the topic of the Crit chance cap? It is currently capped at 100 percent. With Deathbringer each crit will deal 250 percent of your basic attack damage. So you decide to add 4 more crit items? How would this impact the game.

Every hunter ever will have a 100 percent crit chance. They will also easily still be able to hold at least 150 physical power and 1.5 attacks a second.

Lets say just for numbers sake. That you basic attack 100's. So you crit a 250 with Deathbringer. 100% of the time? How much physical power would it take to add that 150 percent? A hell of a lot.

I say the cap would need to be changed to 75 or 80 percent before more crit items are added.

I'd prefer hunters/basic attack heavy physicals to not be super broken....

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 31, 2014 8:28pm | Report
Emmm, even if smite have many crit items, I will nevet ever build 100% crit. Physical power, attack speed, pentration and maybe lifesteal is much more worth than 100% crit chance. 50-70% is enough

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 31, 2014 8:56pm | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Actually, it does still exist in Protected Recall. Which is even worse... WHY HIREZ?

There's absolutely no reason to pick that over Shielded Teleport or Teleport to Gods.

There is a reason: Split-pushing. You can safely attempt to backdoor your enemies without fear of dying; just pop Shielded Recall when the enemies show up all around you and you're out of the danger zone!
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 31, 2014 9:03pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

There is a reason: Split-pushing. You can safely attempt to backdoor your enemies without fear of dying; just pop Shielded Recall when the enemies show up all around you and you're out of the danger zone!

Or you could buy Sprint and run away and recall like a normal person. Or Blink. Or pretty much any other active that is more useful.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 31, 2014 9:13pm | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Or you could buy Sprint and run away and recall like a normal person. Or Blink. Or pretty much any other active that is more useful.

Not if you're way deep into the enemy side of the map where they can pretty much have you surrounded no matter where you run! Any team that doesn't have rocks for brains will position themselves in such a way that you cannot hope to escape alive, even with Sprint and Blink. Shielded Recall is your Get-Out-Of-Jail Free Card for split-pushing.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 31, 2014 10:02pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Not if you're way deep into the enemy side of the map where they can pretty much have you surrounded no matter where you run! Any team that doesn't have rocks for brains will position themselves in such a way that you cannot hope to escape alive, even with Sprint and Blink. Shielded Recall is your Get-Out-Of-Jail Free Card for split-pushing.

So, I'm going to buy an active just for the one situation where I might have to be stupid, overextend, spend too much time in enemy territory, and get myself in a bad spot to get away with. Yeeeah, no.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » January 31, 2014 10:04pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Shielded Recall is your Get-Out-Of-Jail Free Card for split-pushing.

You can still be bursted down since you'll be a sitting duck.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 31, 2014 10:29pm | Report
Bladed Bracers: +5/10/15% critical strike chance
+10/20/30 protections
+5/10/15% attack speed

Cost: 720/1370/2350

Passive: Your basic attacks steal protections from the enemy hit, up to three stacks.

Melee: 6 per stack
Ranged: 4 per stack

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }