- Shoes of the Magi provides good early pen
- Bancroft's Talon pairs very well with Sorrow and is a huge core item, making it a must on every Anubis build
- Spear of Desolation is especially great on Anubis because when you use Grasping Hands on an enemy in a combo, they are almost certainly going to die, giving you additional CDR to use it again for poke. Akso high damage and good pen.
- Gem of Isolation is another core item on Anubis, pairs well with Plague of Locusts and Grasping Hands
- Chronos' Pendant is a standard mage item, high CDR lets you continually poke with Grasping Hands
- Typhon's Fang for me is a logical final step. It increases your lifesteal immensely with its passive and gives +60 damage with a full build
Really, you should be playing passively behind your tanks throughout the entire game. Use Grasping Hands for Minion clear and to harrass enemy Gods, use your combos on anyone out of position, and do your best to help secure kills and assist tanks/people up front
-In my expierience, if the enemy team is squishy with only one tank, focusing your standard combo on them can keep them out of the fight or stop an engagement, disrupting the team even if you don't get the kill
- Grasping Hands on a minion wave with a full build will heal you for about 1/3 of your health
-If you're running away, throw Grasping Hands on yourself to deter and slow pursuing Gods
Standard combo: Mummify, Grasping Hands
Ultimate Combo: Mummify, Grasping Hands, Death Gaze
OR Grasping Hands, Mummify, Death Gaze (The slow helps you hit your skill shot, and your ult provides the damage)
Plague of Locusts is not ideal for combo attacks because it roots you, while lacking the damage of Death Gaze. I only use it for Minion clears if the enemy is far away, or if my abilities are down and I see someone low health around a corner-or something of that likeness.
Sorrow-Sorrow looks complicated, but does 3 simple things. It reduces CC effects by 30%, and give you two types of stacks: Lifesteal and Protections Steal. Lifesteal Stacks at max stacks (3) basically doubles Anubis's LS (99%). Protection Stacks steals 7 protections from whoever you're damaging for 5 seconds, up to 3 stacks.
Plague of Locusts-Max this out second. I use it as a minion clear/LS heal source. Can be used to finish off low health enemies. As it's a damaging ability, build it before Mummify
Mummify-Max this out last. This is a skill shot and used to set up all combos. It does do much per level up, which is why you leave it for last.
Grasping Hands-Max this out first. This is your main source of damage, and often your killing move. It has great poke and a extremely useful slow. Your best ability.
Death Gaze-Build as it becomes available. It has a long range, does heaps of damage, and goes through walls making it very versitile.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved