Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What should I replace Fatalis with on Cupid?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What should I replace Fatalis with on Cupid? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 16, 2017 8:48am | Report
As the title says, what should I replace Hastened Fatalis with on Cupid? Is the new "replacement" good enough?

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » July 16, 2017 9:21am | Report
The Atalanta's bow is a slight substitute for Hastened Fatalis, but it does lack. The added movement speed will reduce the slowdown effect from basic attacks, but I doubt it'd be that noticeable to even make much of a difference. This is not to say that the item will be bad, but you'll have to try it out and see.

Possible replacements, in my opinion, would be:
  • Atalanta's Bow - New 4.13 item. Since its goal is to cover up for the loss of Hastened Fatalis. Tests required.
  • Silverbranch Bow and Ichaival - Helps with boxing. Pick Silverbranch or Ichaival depending on enemy team comp (Ich for mainly Physical, Silverbranch for mainly Magical).
  • Toxic Blade - New 4.13 item. Anti-heal on basic attacks with movement and attack speed tying in well with your build. Slight amount of penetration and a bit of health will also help.
  • Odysseus' Bow - Pretty straightforward with more attack speed. You'll have to see that your build doesn't overcap attack speed though.

Those are all the items I would recommend as replacements. You should try some out and see what gives you the best results. I'm stuck on deciding if Hydra's Lament would be a good pickup as well. It might be, the MP5 will allow you to cast more Share The Love, and the passive will work really well with Fields Of Love and Heart Bomb (Combo: Fields Of Love > Basic attack > Heart Bomb > Basic Attack).

Your thoughts?

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 16, 2017 10:20am | Report
This comment of mine contains my thoughts on Atalanta's as of now. I thought, if anyone could utilize it better than other hunters, it would be Medusa, but still it's bleh.

Anyway, Tlaloc, depends on how you want to build him. Do you want a base Trans build with either crit or Qin's? Or base Devo's + crit? Or do you want to avoid both stacking items altogether?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 16, 2017 10:28am | Report
You could get Winged Blade instead.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 16, 2017 12:27pm | Report
Depends on what build you want to go.

Qin's or crit.

How do you normally build?
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 16, 2017 12:38pm | Report
@Marki: same as what I said lol...here's Tlaloc's guide if you want to check it out as he currently has it: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/cupid-has-landed-4-12-16429]
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 16, 2017 2:23pm | Report
Oh lol, my bad.
I would go for rage or that other crit item for that build.
Or get trans instead of devos then get asi :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 16, 2017 2:32pm | Report
Wasn't meaning to point it out negatively, just that you and I had the same idea =)
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 16, 2017 8:35pm | Report
Thanks for the replies!

To answer your question, id usually go Devos + crit on non conquest modes. Devos + crit is the one I need help with to replace fatalis. For conquest, I'd go with the objective pusher build which has no crit but trans and more pen instead. I haven't written an item explanation for that one yet.

@xZeroStrike Hydra's on Cupid is something I've never tried, but I've heard it works well on Artemis.

For people on PS4, pressing Square + R2 with regular casting will make heart bomb AND a basic land at the same time. Except you'll of course get the basic attack penalty. Pressing square twice won't give you the basic attack penalty. So what I've gotta test is whether that basic will proc Hydra's

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » July 16, 2017 9:09pm | Report
Still really wishing they didn't remove fatalis. Atalanta's doesn't seem so good

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }