Sizes are text size codes that increase the size of the subsequent text.
/Sizes are code-things that clear the text size formatting of subsequent text.
Some things to note:
- Default text size=3
- If sizes are used in conjunction with each other, they add together to obtain the new text size
- Sizes of different values can be added together
- Only when 'one' size term is used can the formatting be cleared
- If more than one size term is used then the formatting cannot be cleared; regardless of how many /sizes are used. The only way to do so is to create a new chapter
- Text sizes are infinite. However, the 'walls' of the chapter will cut the characters out depending on which dimension of the 'walls' are the limiting factor. They will then cute throughout the backdrop