As for when I do check builds/guides, I plan to continue commenting and voting. For a bit of transparency here, my voting will be as follows:
- If things look generally peachy, it'll be an upvote.
- In cases where I feel the build is generally solid but could use a bit of improvement or provide other considerations, I'll reserve a vote for if/when the creator responds, and how they respond.
- If the build is overall okay but has a major flaw, I'll comment and downvote. Creators, let me know your thoughts in a reply, and depending on that comment or if you make appropriate adjustments, I'll switch my vote.
- If the build is terrible, it'll be considered for archive, but I will comment on that first and give a chance for a response, and it will also get an immediate downvote.
- If a build is true troll, it'll be immediately archived.