Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
Tap each threat level to view Skadi’s threats
In the early game you have to be patient You should build benevolence for the xp and gold, but take heed and build pots you are very squishing in the early game. Avoid boxing in the early game. Don't be afraid to call for help(Solo) or (supp)stay behind with the Adc to bait ganks. Apply the same principles from the main build to the Solo/Tank build. Hybrid-Bruiser builds are the staple of season 8.
Yes you do not start benevolence as a starter, I tried it before and I got mixed results. I wouldn't recommend it, but you can try it. As for the early game, the key word her is survive. Stick with your support unless your playing a different role, I will be further discussing down below.
The Main Build EG/MG/LG
1. Surviving is the main factor, farm up and avoided getting poked. Have your partner buy wards to avoid ganks.
2. When items are online that worrisome feeling lessens. Farming as much as you can when you can is essential to the build and early game.
3. Keep your distance and strike when it counts, and push when necessary. Back to point 1, you need to be aware of your surroundings, you yourself can buy wards as well. Skadi, if you don't know already is a squishy god, and you will be targeted.
1.Kaldr is your best friend atp. When finished upgrading your 1 you should be finished or almost finished with Kaldr. That MF a Good boy.
2. On a serious note the farming phase should be or almost done. Now is the time to target jungle bosses and joining your team fights.
3. Animosity should be or close to online, and you will be strong.
1. Now you are strong asf, you play a pivotal role in team fight atp as well. Remember the basics, do not get caught lacking, do not sleep on the opps, and lastly have fun out there.
2. If you haven't already gotten Fire Giant and Oni Fury, now is the time to do so.
IMO the most Versatile ADC in the game. She can play all the roles on the map depending on how you play her, and by far my favorite adc on the game. I've seen her play all the roles, and I myself have played in all the roles but Mid with her. Having said all of that try the build and let me know what you think via [email protected]. Is it good is it bad? Let me know.
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved