Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 5 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 12:40pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

The point of this thread is for the community to come together and make decisions based on high-level conquest results from top-level players. It's the meta, it's not "characters ICEN can wreck with most of the time". And characters are not in higher or lower tiers because they can beat each other; Hades is a solo, Anubis is a mid. 1v1ing the two characters does not determine their placement lol.

I have no XBox lol and 1v1ing the gods would not be beneficial to this thread.
You just said MY OPINON DOES NOT MEAN ****

You didn't put it in those words but thats what you basically said.

So basically I can't say **** because Xbox doesn't have league yet?>

Therefor everything I say is invalid, if Zapman switched to Xbox but there is no league that also means Zapman cannot say **** about tiers because since he is on Xbox that suddenly makes him a scrub and since there is no league on Xbox his **** does not matter.

Yea, thats what you said, You basically said in a nice way "Icen your **** doesn't matter because Xbox doesn't have league yet".

Sorry, when League comes on Xbox I will upload the results, then make excuses.

Are you saying Hades would win Vs Anubis? Because I doubt it, Anubis is way better than Hades

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 12:42pm | Report
So let me make it clear

ICEN aka ME currently is saying

Anubis will **** on Hades any day of the week. Hades can't do **** to Anubis.

Okay let me calm down before I go ape on this Anubis

Can we move to a different god

Yo I'ma make an Anubis video just for you guys legit ****

Lol

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 12:45pm | Report
If Zapman switched to XBox (which he won't because all pro players consider the UI of PC Smite better than the UI of the XBox beta), he would still be considered good, not a scrub, but his findings would not be important because there is no league. Unless he created a 5v5 custom match with 9 of the other best players in the world, the results of his XBox games would not matter. In addition, there's no one playing the XBox at a high level right now. Is League on XBox going to merge with League on PC?

Hades vs Anubis is not a matchup that matters because it will never happen. A solo Hades should be able to outfarm a mid Anubis, plus he could heal back the damage (something Anubis has none of), pull Anubis towards him (because Anubis has no escape while Hades does), fear him out of his Plague of Locusts and survive Death Gaze because Hades is a tank! This is why the matchup doesn't matter lol they're not on the same level or role, therefore the matchup doesn't matter. The two gods have similarities in that they stand still during their ultimates and do magical damage; otherwise, they're totally different.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 12:46pm | Report
Not sure why you were trying to start something...

Are Ra and Scylla on the same level as Janus? In the current meta I don't see that.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 12:47pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

If Zapman switched to XBox (which he won't because all pro players consider the UI of PC Smite better than the UI of the XBox beta), he would still be considered good, not a scrub, but his findings would not be important because there is no league. Unless he created a 5v5 custom match with 9 of the other best players in the world, the results of his XBox games would not matter. In addition, there's no one playing the XBox at a high level right now. Is League on XBox going to merge with League on PC?

Hades vs Anubis is not a matchup that matters because it will never happen. A solo Hades should be able to outfarm a mid Anubis, plus he could heal back the damage (something Anubis has none of), pull Anubis towards him (because Anubis has no escape while Hades does), fear him out of his Plague of Locusts and survive Death Gaze because Hades is a tank! This is why the matchup doesn't matter lol they're not on the same level or role, therefore the matchup doesn't matter. The two gods have similarities in that they stand still during their ultimates and do magical damage; otherwise, they're totally different.
Hades will not survive Graphing hands on top of Death Gaze

If you really think that I can go make a custom match record it on Xbox and have my friend eat it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 12:49pm | Report
How many times do I have to say that your games with your friends are not proof of something?
Hades with Warlock's Sash and some other form of magical protection, which is generally the accepted build, will survive an Anubis combo as long as the Hades uses his Greater Aegis and Greater Purification well, unless you cheese the custom match and build full power and penetration lol.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 2, 2015 1:08pm | Report
Anubis Sorrow Rework: All abilities deal 1.5% health damage.

Instaniche. Won't make him top tier but his damage would counter health stacking and tanks.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 1:16pm | Report
I like that. A magical Qin's Sais gives him a niche spot.
@ICEN I did some math.
Anubis is at level 10, with maxed Grasping Hands and Death Gaze at level 2.
Grasping Hands will do 85(+35% power) for 4 ticks.
Death Gaze will do 28(+15% power) for 30 ticks.
By level 10, I imagine Anubis will have Bancroft's Talon and Shoes of the Magi, aka 65 magical power + 100 magical power as well as 12% life steal.
Thus Grasping Hands will do 142.75 damage per tick for 4 ticks (assuming all hit due to mummify), and Death Gaze will do 52.75 damage per tick for 30 ticks (assuming all hit, which is not to be assumed).

At level 10, Hades will have 1290 health and 30 magical protection.
Warlock's Sash will grant him 300 health (i will assume 50 stacks) as well as 150 more health from stacks.
Void Stone grants him 50 magical protection.
This means Hades will have 1740 health and 80 magical protection.

I will assume Grasping Hands hits all 4 ticks, so Hades will take (100*142.75)/(180)=79.305 damage per tick, or 317.22 damage in total.
Then, Death Gaze will most likely hit for 15-20 ticks (using 17), so Hades will take (100*52.75)/180)=29.305 damage per tick, or 498.185 damage in total.
498.185+317.22 = 815.405 is less than 1740 health.
Even if Anubis hit Death Gaze for all 30 ticks (29.305*30 = 879.15), 879.15+317.22=1196.37, or less than 1740.

Then, Hades can fear Anubis out of the Plague of Locusts follow up, heal off the wave, and retreat. So your 100-0 assumption is mathematically impossible even with full combo. No actives, nothing.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 1:17pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

How many times do I have to say that your games with your friends are not proof of something?
Hades with Warlock's Sash and some other form of magical protection, which is generally the accepted build, will survive an Anubis combo as long as the Hades uses his Greater Aegis and Greater Purification well, unless you cheese the custom match and build full power and penetration lol.
#1 are you saying you need active items to live from Anubis?

Oh yes thats what your saying, thanks for proving my point that Hades can't **** with Anubis

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 1:19pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

I like that. A magical Qin's Sais gives him a niche spot.
@ICEN I did some math.
Anubis is at level 10, with maxed Grasping Hands and Death Gaze at level 2.
Grasping Hands will do 85(+35% power) for 4 ticks.
Death Gaze will do 28(+15% power) for 30 ticks.
By level 10, I imagine Anubis will have Bancroft's Talon and Shoes of the Magi, aka 65 magical power + 100 magical power as well as 12% life steal.
Thus Grasping Hands will do 142.75 damage per tick for 4 ticks (assuming all hit due to mummify), and Death Gaze will do 52.75 damage per tick for 30 ticks (assuming all hit, which is not to be assumed).

At level 10, Hades will have 1290 health and 30 magical protection.
Warlock's Sash will grant him 300 health (i will assume 50 stacks) as well as 150 more health from stacks.
Void Stone grants him 50 magical protection.
This means Hades will have 1740 health and 80 magical protection.

I will assume Grasping Hands hits all 4 ticks, so Hades will take (100*142.75)/(180)=79.305 damage per tick, or 317.22 damage in total.
Then, Death Gaze will most likely hit for 15-20 ticks (using 17), so Hades will take (100*52.75)/180)=29.305 damage per tick, or 498.185 damage in total.
498.185+317.22 = 815.405 is less than 1740 health.
Even if Anubis hit Death Gaze for all 30 ticks (29.305*30 = 879.15), 879.15+317.22=1196.37, or less than 1740.

Then, Hades can fear Anubis out of the Plague of Locusts follow up, heal off the wave, and retreat. So your 100-0 assumption is mathematically impossible even with full combo.
When did I say 100-0 please show me where I said that, and damn you must have full HP hades at all stages of the game with full warlocks and two active items.

Sorry I never knew you started out with two actives and full stacks and full Hp

Sorry, Anubis will eat that *** alive.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }