Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 8 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 2, 2015 6:31pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

@sub @talenheim @zilby Please take this, I have no words.

I have a thing called School. Well, Trade School.

Besides, ICEN did make some good points. He's free to call the thread stupid if he wants. People should be free to talk, and people should be free to chose not to listen.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 6:36pm | Report
I mean Sun Wukong is voice acted by Goku, so I second the SSS tier based on that category. Perhaps an anime awesomeness tier list in Off Topic?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 2, 2015 7:06pm | Report
Do any of you know if Spear of the Magus gets the passive effect when Cabrakan uses Tremors?

Because back before I came back to Smite people used to say Spear of the Magus does not get the passive when using tremors?

Wondering if that was true or stayed the same

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 2, 2015 7:26pm | Report
Yes it does, why would it not? o_O
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 2, 2015 8:16pm | Report
I have a counter point as to the Anubis v hades thing in that as hades by level 10 to 12 you should have shield of the underworld and as soon as Anubis ults you pop shield and ult which reflects 40% unmitigated damage back to target and the target doesn't Lifesteal damage dealt so Anubis whole life stealing thing is gone, 40% of the damage det would come back at Anubis... And he doesn't have as much health or protections and hades ult does a lot of damage plus strips protections meaning the damage reflected would hit even harder due to less of it being mitigated and because Anubis has no escape and beads 1 maybe 2 isn't enough to escape he would have already had to invest 900 gold into either beads 3 or combat blink... So your statement on in an ult on ult duel hades will almost always win against Anubis from 10 to 16 if the person playing hades builds him correctly... Just saying

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 3, 2015 1:15am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

I have a counter point as to the Anubis v hades thing in that as hades by level 10 to 12 you should have shield of the underworld and as soon as Anubis ults you pop shield and ult which reflects 40% unmitigated damage back to target and the target doesn't Lifesteal damage dealt so Anubis whole life stealing thing is gone, 40% of the damage det would come back at Anubis... And he doesn't have as much health or protections and hades ult does a lot of damage plus strips protections meaning the damage reflected would hit even harder due to less of it being mitigated and because Anubis has no escape and beads 1 maybe 2 isn't enough to escape he would have already had to invest 900 gold into either beads 3 or combat blink... So your statement on in an ult on ult duel hades will almost always win against Anubis from 10 to 16 if the person playing hades builds him correctly... Just saying

So hades is allowed to have Shield of the underworld but Anubis is not allowed to have combat blink?
Dats not fair, if your giving hades a free active then give Anubis an active too.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 3, 2015 3:52am | Report
If your telling me in a majority of your games you have a tier three active on Anubis at level 10 then okay, but even so combat blink is on a 180 sec cooldown while shield of the underworld is only a 60 second cooldown, along with being a tier 2 active meaning it's cheaper what I said was if at equal gold Anubis probably has beads 2 or improved blink, I'm not saying Anubis is bad just that hades is one of the best characters in the game early to mid and because his ult has great scaling if you use it in the later stages of a teamfight after most people have had to burn beads or combat blink or there escape then he can clean up very well. Besides shields cooldown is 60 secs meaning unless you are building cdr on anubis your shield will be ready before up to whenever your ult is.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 3, 2015 9:10am | Report
The math I did to prove Hades survives Anubis's full combo doesn't use actives, so ICEN is probably upset about you getting Shield of the Underworld etc. It is a good active though.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 3, 2015 9:51am | Report
In my opinion it's too good to not get early cause it forces them to not attack you while your ulting which is hades biggest downside

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 3, 2015 9:53am | Report
You're correct. Plus spending 600 gold on Shield of the Underworld is worse than buying Shoes of the Magi.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }