Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 19 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 4, 2015 7:34pm | Report
Can people stop responding to ICEN when he says nonsense like this? 4 pages of complete blather is too much for my mind to handle >n<
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » June 4, 2015 7:46pm | Report
Iam pretty sure he isn´t even level 30.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » June 4, 2015 8:08pm | Report
Whirlpools damage slow and cripple are always helpful in a team fight as opposed to Agni's flame wave which is a much closer range skill as well as the harass from trident and sprint having the ability to melt people like butter, add this with the fact that the tidal meter gives increased movement speed means he can rotate to Gank lanes faster than Agni can without wasting his escape.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 4, 2015 8:17pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Iam pretty sure he isn´t even level 30.

He is.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Now all I do is Mid Guan Yu to shame people :(

Whenever league comes to xbox I'm going to do Mid Guan Yu for the troll of it

I would say, shouldn't Chaac be at least B ?

Chaac does not really lose lane, heals himself back up team fight silence, decent escape, good damage. He is not high burst but he doesn't really lose his lane, doesn't really die and his ult effects the entire enemy team

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 4, 2015 8:39pm | Report
Man, if Chaac still had his attack speed debuff, he'd be A+ tier at least just for countering the overwhelming ADC meta.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 4, 2015 10:21pm | Report
I wouldn't take this tier list or tier lists in general too seriously as I said before. They don't factor in the most important variable in your game(s), individual skill.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 4, 2015 10:31pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I wouldn't take this tier list or tier lists in general too seriously as I said before. They don't factor in the most important variable in your game(s), individual skill.

I disagree. Especially in Smite.

I'm a gold league player Anubis, and I bet any bronze V player can kick my *** by playing Pos and instabursting me down. Or going ADC and beads-ing and winning any fight with Shield.

Stuff like being fed by morons, god differences, and factors outside your control affect the game more than skill. After all, it's not 5v5 - it's 5 v 4 w 1.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 4, 2015 10:54pm | Report
I can see why it might not matter as much in Smite but I still see it. You see some pretty troll picks in ranked once in a while and 4/5 times, they dominate. Sure, top bans/picks are good to know but picking around a team comp and individual skill is always more important. Ares is a potential third ban if he fits well on their team comp, even in my diamond games.

Besides, if individual skill matters more in other MOBA's, they face the same problem of it being a team game is faced there too.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 6:19am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Chaac does not really lose lane, heals himself back up team fight silence, decent escape, good damage. He is not high burst but he doesn't really lose his lane, doesn't really die and his ult effects the entire enemy team

There is no reason to play Chaac instead of other warriors - other warriors don't get banned, bring more to teamfights, have better survivability, et cetera. Chaac has no efficient escape, and the most useful thing on his kit (attack speed debuff on Rain Dance that affected objectives as well as players) was removed. Play Hercules or Tyr or Vamana; they are more efficient and never see bans.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }