Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 20 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 6:23am | Report
@greenevers, this tier list is important simply because Smite is and always will be unbalanced. It separates the characters into levels of balance, so that people can see "oh this month Bellona is broken okay". Individual skill doesn't matter when you're going up against a broken god played somewhat decently.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 7:26am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

There is no reason to play Chaac instead of other warriors - other warriors don't get banned, bring more to teamfights, have better survivability, et cetera. Chaac has no efficient escape, and the most useful thing on his kit (attack speed debuff on Rain Dance that affected objectives as well as players) was removed. Play Hercules or Tyr or Vamana; they are more efficient and never see bans.
Actually there is a reason to play Chaac over other warriors

BTW I rarely play chaac, but I still consider him strong

I'll go down the warrior list, we can just assume they are solo even some aren't played solo

Warrior List compared to Chaac

Hercules has always been good. Unlike Chaac Hercules initial heal is weak and his main heal comes from required taken damage. Without required taken damage Herc only heals a small amount compared to chaac. Herc has higher burst damage and more CC so he can be more effective with burst/CC in team fights without his ult, but his escape is a bit worst even with mitigate wounds and his heal without taking damage is bad.

Guan Yu is my fav warrior, I play him all roles really besides ADC/Mid. Guan can clear the waves pretty much as fast as everyone else assume he is not interrupted out of his 3. His heal is weaker than Chaac's but more spam-able. I would also say he is less safe because he has to get close range while Chaac clears from a distance. Guan also doesn't have that great of an escape outside of his ult, he tries to live by spam heals and slowing you with his 2. Guan Yu's ult is basically how he gets all of his kills and its good in team fights assuming you don't get focused on your horse and die before your ult ends.

Odin has high burst but sacrifices his escape, he uses both abilities to clear waves, has no heal to sustain himself, his ult can be annoying to get stacks in sometimes. Odin does have super high burst, and high wave clear but hes too risky because of what he waste when clearing the wave and the fact he has no sustain.

Osiris Better against physical gods, Osiris has good poke but its nothing crazy damage wise, Osiris has to melee minions to clear them while poking minions over and over. Osiris has no sustain other than buying a life steal item for his auto attacks and it puts him in a more risky spot to heal himself. Osiris is a in your face god who does most his damage in your face.

Sun Wukong I haven't played him since that buff to his 1, but if I assume he is still near the same I will say this. Sun Wukong clears slower than other warriors and used to have to waste two abilities to clear (not sure how much that buff helped). Sun Wukong's sustain is iffy, he does have sustain from his ult but he has to waste his ult for sustain which is not that good. He should be almost unkillable being he is the escape king, however his clear is or at least was not as good as other warriors before.

Tyr has to be melee range to do anything just like Guan Yu, Tyr's abilities put him in a more weird risky place though because he has to fearless backwards into the wave unless you fearless forward and get hit by an ability. However its not to bad because he does have decent sustain, Tyr is hard to lock down because of his two escapes, however I don't think one would really die to a Tyr unless he ults behind you or blinks. I think Tyr is more effective in team fights because fearless destroys people, if 3 people get caught its a GG team fight.

Vamana Takes a **** ton of mana, is annoying, has no self heal outside of his ult, hard to lock down because of his annoying escape and ult, does quite a bit of damage, the only gimp part about him is that he takes a **** ton of mana early and you usually have to wait until you have a good bit of items to crush people. However I won't say he would lose lane, I would just say he takes a while to get to where he is at his best and his mana gets aten alive early game. He has no self heal either outside of his ult.

Bellona I only played bellona a few times so I won't say much (I only played her a few times because people was spamming her and I didn't want to copy cat playing her). She seems pretty strong to me, self heal, Aoe hit chain, block stacks that keep coming back, ult that stuns for set ups, disarm is strong AF. To me I could always tell disarm was strong AF because it basically disables any target from doing auto damage. I would say Bellona has to be semi-melee distance to do her damage though, her heal is every 3rd hit so its not super easy although with attack speed I guess you can get it quicker.

Lastly we have Chaac himself, why should you even pick Chaac?

Chaac he has a easy self heal, probably the best self heal in terms of no risk. He does not have to hit anyone and does not have to take damage. He simply presses a button and heals a big chunk of health back making him near impossible to kill in lane unless he plays ******ed. He has a poke clear for the most part, his poke doesn't do massive damage early on but after he levels it up and you get hit by it, it does a decent chunk of your hp and if I remember correctly I think it also clears the entire wave if not almost he entire wave, I know the archers die. His team fight ult is good in the fact it silences everyone out of their abilities and nobody can use anything for a certain duration unless they beads.

His escape to me is better than other warriors for the fact if he throws his axe somewhere, you can't lock him down, if you chase him, he will teleport to his axe, but if you go to his axe he will just run away. Without a team mate you can't really lock him down or stop him from getting away. His 2 actually gives him alot of protections if he hits 5 people. He can gain 100 extra protections I believe since its 5 stacks?

- Chaac is safer because he pokes the wave and his poke does more damage than other pokes
- Chaacs poke is also easy damage in a fight because he throws it down at his feet quickly and its pretty much unavoidable damage if you are fighting him melee range
- While Chaac is camping with his poke, he heals himself back up while you can't stop it
- He can choose to silence you any time you are about to kill him
- He can silence an entire team, without beads they can't use any abilities
- He can't be locked down alone because of his teleport

Chaac doesn't really lose to anyone, that is why he is good, he is also good because he is super safe with his poke, teleport, silence, ect. Although he doesn't have as much burst as someone else like Odin/Herc, ect, he does his damage from a distance and his Ult can be better.

So the only real reason I see someone picking Chaac is if you want to stay at a distance, poking, staying super safe, easy heals, big team fight ult and hard to lock down.

Chaac is pretty balanced and strong to me and I rarely ever pick him but still know he is strong.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 7:36am | Report
Uh. Bellona is "pretty strong"? I think this says enough about your opinion. Bellona is the most broken thing to enter the game since Guan Yu.

Also, the only way any warrior dies is a gank, so the jungler covers the axe while the solo chases Chaac down, or vice versa. Torrent is close to useless.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 7:42am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Uh. Bellona is "pretty strong"? I think this says enough about your opinion. Bellona is the most broken thing to enter the game since Guan Yu.

Also, the only way any warrior dies is a gank, so the jungler covers the axe while the solo chases Chaac down, or vice versa. Torrent is close to useless.
Um....

I was playing Solo Guan Yu and beat a Bellona in solo lane....

I usually use Guan as Support and sometimes jungle, but I went solo against Bellona and beat Bellona.
I always beat Bellona with Herc, and this is before the next nerf she got on PC on her block stacks.

She is "Pretty strong"

She is no where near as broken as she was on release, no where NEAR it.

She is just pretty strong and will **** you up, I don't see her as super broken anymore.

I have beat her plenty of times and she is not even fully nerfed yet

I should just record a video everytime I **** on a bellona with someone like Guan Yu.

I'm sure you would come up with another excuse, you seem to love to spam "Your opinion doesn't matter".

Because thats the only intelligent thing you can come up with apparently.

Your playing against a more nerfed Bellona and getting ****ped on by her, I am playing a Semi-Nerfed Bellona without the block stack nerf and I have beat her many times.

She is no where as broken as she was before, when I say "pretty strong" that means stronger than everyone else.

Maybe you don't understand it

Like I said I'll just record all the gameplays of me ****ting on bellona's but of course you will always have an excuse.

You will say
- You were fed (yes because if your good your gonna be fed derp, what am I suppose to be not fed?)
- People on Xbox suck (but you can't prove the person I am beating sucks)
- They only got outplayed (yea, thats how you win)
- It doesn't mean Guan Yu is better than Bellona (I didn't say he was, I said I can still beat her)

Just for you, I will record a bunch of gameplays of me pwning bellona's then give them to you.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 7:51am | Report
Can you go back and read the stuff I said when you were trying to make Agni OP? About how your experience is not the basis for this thread? So that I don't have to repeat myself and clog up this thread that is about competitive evidence? Please stop.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 7:56am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Can you go back and read the stuff I said when you were trying to make Agni OP? About how your experience is not the basis for this thread? So that I don't have to repeat myself and clog up this thread that is about competitive evidence? Please stop.
Are you in the pro scene?

[comment edited by mod]

You know better

If nobody's opinions matter like I said before #1 this thread is stupid as **** and defeats itself because nobody's opinions matter

You sound like a scrub talking how you do

Thats why you can't back **** up, you don't wanna face this Agni
You won't accept that I beat bellona

All you do is say the same lame whack *** excuses

"Your opinion doesn't matter"
"unless your a pro in the tournaments"

This is why I can't play Smite with 14 year old losers.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 5, 2015 8:00am | Report
We're using SPL evidence to form our points. Quote me or anyone else using our personal experience.

I'm not going to mention that this is turning into straight insults and misogyny, it doesn't really matter, but seriously, this is getting to be a little much.

Saying that a god has no weakness is the equivalent of saying he's OP.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:01am | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

We're using SPL evidence to form our points. Quote me or anyone else using our personal experience.

I'm not going to mention that this is turning into straight insults and misogyny, it doesn't really matter, but seriously, this is getting to be a little much.

Saying that a god has no weakness is the equivalent of saying he's OP.
Sorry YOU OPINION DOES NOT MATTER, quit talking unless your a pro

Thanks for proving the tier list is ALREADY FINAL

@ everyone on this forum

If this tier list is based upon the SPL then then there is NO ARGUMENT

The stats are up, the tier list is already FINALIZED based upon the results of the SPL

There for this is legit the most ****ing ******ed thread I ever seen on this forum.

I been here for a long time and I must say this is the most ******ed **** I ever seen

This tier list is already FINAL before the thread was made if its based upon the SPL

There is no reason to bring up any gods, there is no reason to say which god should go where

THE **** IS ALREADY IN PLACE BASED UPON THE SPL

So why the **** was this thread made again?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 5, 2015 8:14am | Report
I'm sorry, ICEN, but if this thread wastes everyone's time ...

Why are you wasting your time here ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 5, 2015 8:18am | Report

I'm sorry, ICEN, but if this thread wastes everyone's time ...

Why are you wasting your time here ?
Because the tier list was not suppose to be based upon the SPL STATS, tourny stats.

If that was the case NOBODY who replied would have wasted their ****ing time argueing over who should go down or up a tier.

Go back and read all the post of people say "This god should move up a tier"
Then people said "This god should go down a tier"

Then people changed the gods to place them into a better tier.

The very fact that everyone who posted was lead to believe their opinion mattered when actually it does not mean ****!!!

If nobody's opinons ment **** and the list was based upon STATS from **** like the SPL

That means the tier list was already decided from the start.

So this thread is a failure and you know its a stupid failure to now

I can prove people though their opinions mattered, go back and read the post of people trying to change the tier list by giving opinions of why that god should move up or down.

If this list was based upon tourny stats then all of this **** was avoidable and wasted everyones time because the list was already DECIDED before the thread was even made.

This thread is asking a question that is already answered

That is why I realize how stupid it realize is, and everyone that made any post is now a ******ed based upon this, including me and everyone else who made even one post about anything.

The very fact the list is already answered proved how dumb everyone is for trying to talk about the list as if they can change it when its already decided before hand based upon SPL outcome, ect.

That would be like me saying

What is 2 + 2 ?

The answer is already 4 but lets have people make a thread trying to say how it can be 5, 6, or 7.

If the answer was 4 the entire time all then we all wasted our time.

Like wise, if the thread was already decided which is WAS already decided because apparently its based upon SPL, stats and tourny, everyones post was a waste and made 0% sense since they cannot change anything.

Why not just have the list already finalized RIGHT NOW based upon those same stats.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }