Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 17 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 5:09pm | Report

Then you must have a lot of arguments with the game itself. Tell me, if you are SOOO good at spotting failures, what is Agni's main failure ? I'm curious to see your answer.
Are you telling me Agni has a failure?

Because I surely did not say Agni has failures

Keep digging your own graves and defeating your own arguments just like you will defeat your own teir list by saying the same exact gods can change tiers based upon picks/SPL even if the game is in the same state the next few months.

Funny how none of you deny that a tier list based upon what I just said is a compelete FAILURE

Its not even a tiny failure, its a EPIC FAILURE.

Oh Janus is S Tier
Nope now hes A Tier
Oh now he is A+ tier
Nope now he is B+ Tier
Nope back to S tier because Lassis is playing him again!!!

Wait, he lost with Janus 40 times, now Janus is E Tier :( Garbage

Yep, if you see nothing wrong with a tier list like than not only is that list failure but that brain is failure to.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 5:10pm | Report
Waaaaait up. Agni has no failures? Excuse me?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 5:11pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

Waaaaait up. Agni has no failures? Excuse me?
Quote me

Janus has a 90% win rate by pros in this tournament

What is his tier?

Next tournament Janus has a win rate of 30%

What is his tier then?

Are they the same?

If not defeat yourself again

If so defeat yourself again

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 4, 2015 5:13pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Keep digging your own graves and defeating your own arguments just like you will defeat your own teir list by saying the same exact gods can change tiers based upon picks/SPL even if the game is in the same state the next few months.

Never said you said that Agni. But, changing the subject, you didn't answer my question :

What is Agni's main weakness ?

Btw, if you try to say " Agni has no weakness/failures ", it just shows how ignorant and close-minded you are, sir.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 5:13pm | Report
Quoted:

Uh.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 5:15pm | Report

Never said you said that Agni. But, changing the subject, you didn't answer my question :

What is Agni's main weakness ?

Btw, if you try to say " Agni has no weakness/failures ", it just shows how ignorant and close-minded you are, sir.
#1 Why would I even answer when you guys keep ingorning how failure your basing a tier list off of.

I'll answer it once you guys tell me that you agree or disagree with your own arguments

So if Janus has a 90% win rate one month

and the next month he has a 30% win rate

and nothing in the game has changed

DOES HIS TIER CHANGE YES OR NO

If his tier changes that means your tier list is a failure because the same god is the same god yet its tier is being changed when its the SAME ****

If his tier list doesn't change then you guys just defeated yourself and lied because previous post you guys said its based on pros beating other pros/picks/ect

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 5:17pm | Report
No. If another mid lane god consistently outperforms him while seeing play overall in pro-level games, then his tier changes.
(also your argument is invalid because the game changes at least twice a month)
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 4, 2015 5:18pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

#1 Why would I even answer when you guys keep ingorning how failure your basing a tier list off of.

I'll answer it once you guys tell me that you agree or disagree with your own arguments

So if Janus has a 90% win rate one month

and the next month he has a 30% win rate

and nothing in the game has changed

DOES HIS TIER CHANGE YES OR NO

First of all, you've just showed how ignorant you are.

To answer your question.

Since I'm a gentleman and I don't try to run away from battle, the tier was NEVER based on win/loose ratio... and it wouldn't change. I would just show that the players got WAY better at countering that god, meaning he would need to get more carefull and choosing items more precisely
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 4, 2015 5:22pm | Report
FemFatalis wrote:

No. If another mid lane god consistently outperforms him while seeing play overall in pro-level games, then his tier changes.
(also your argument is invalid because the game changes at least twice a month)

^ The SAME god, with the SAME kit, with the SAME items, facing the SAME gods, but winning or losing more on different days and matches makes them change tier and become better or worst.

Yup, if you see nothing failure about that I don't know what to say.

If I was a teacher I would grade your report card with a big fat

"failure"

At least you admit your failure list can change over and over, hey at least your honest in its failure

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 4, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Then stop saying it and let us fail together on our failure tier list failure thread.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }