Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ADC Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » ADC Build 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 9, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Hunter itemization has always been pretty shoehorned. We had a whole discussion about it, but hirez hasn't done anything :/
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkMatterGaming » June 9, 2015 3:19pm | Report
Arte solo can happen, but people grab it before I can.

What else could they do, though... I want to see an Ability Damage Carry Hunter, since Mages are now utilities and all.
Nope nope nope nope no--

DarkMatterGaming

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 9, 2015 3:30pm | Report
Neith MIGHT be able to do Ability Carry, but I think that's more Hou Yi's department... although he's ult is just SAD CITY
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » September 9, 2015 7:38am | Report
Now that i see someone mention it, is Transcendence just for the mana? Cause it has the power passive. Whats some items that synergize with this well? Ive tried the Malice because combining that with rhe 75% power that Malice gives as a passive. I figured that would add up with the power bonus of Trans.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 9, 2015 8:06am | Report
Transcendence IS just for the mana, thats the whole point of it. The power passive is just a bonus, and makes sure that it is not just for one reason only. Malice needs crit to actually be useful. It could work, but you might need Rage to get the crits going.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 9, 2015 8:09am | Report
Also I have tried Neith ability carry. and it works just fine...if you're solo. Adc maybe not. Just get the lightning bow as a 5th item if you want your basics to actually be useful, it gives her something to attack with if abilities are on a cooldown.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » September 9, 2015 8:13am | Report
Mostly for the early mana yes, it's more or less the physical equivalent of Book of Thoth. At full stack, it will grants you with 300+750 = 1050 mana. At lvl 20 you'll have approximately 1000 mana, depending which god you are : Apollo and Ah Muzen Cab have more than 1000, Artemis and Rama have < 900, other hunters are in between.
Considering that, 3% of your mana will be 3% of 2K, which makes 60, +35 base, it makes 95 physical power. Which is a lot.

However, it gives you no penetration and no attack speed at all, which forces you to build around Transcendence items that will give you that, like The Executioner, Ichaival, Asi or Qin's Sais (though you need to be careful when using Qin's Sais) and Titan's Bane if you are using an ability based god. Also, you won't be able to put Devourer's Gauntlet in your build if you put Transcendence (at least it would be very difficult!) so you would need to put Asi instead for lifesteal (or Bloodforge, but you would have a lot of penetration issue).

My build with Neith that works with Transcendence is the following :
Transcendence (starter : tier 2 + boots)
Warrior Tabi
Asi
The Executioner / Ichaival
Rage
Deathbringer / Titan's Bane

An alternative to Transcendence is to build Jotunn's Wrath instead, which also give you some mana, and more importantly 25% CDR.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 9, 2015 9:21am | Report
Meh but its still a typical ADC build. Its get repetitive after a while. I just usually build Transcendence with pen and power with lightning bow. OR use Golden Bow and lightning bow for groups.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }