Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 5 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 4, 2016 12:32pm | Report
well I got some resolutions (I hope this is the word I was searching for) for gaming:
-play AC from 1 to unity (I don't know unity but it isn't with unity)
-play the 1st two of the witcher games (a hard one because I drop out of rpg quickly however fun combat system. dont have 3 yet)
-probably get lvl 30 on LoL and maybe enter ranked (the last thing is going to be forced by friends)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 4, 2016 4:31pm | Report
Sorry bran but I need to side with one of my favorite youtubers, TheRPGMinx, and say that The Witcher 3 is really meeeh. Geralt has the personality of a stone ( Sorry to offend you, stone! ) and gameplay wise, it had some really strong points, but it can get annoying after some time.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 5, 2016 1:13am | Report
Your favorite youtube must have gotten alot of hate for that statement.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » January 5, 2016 10:58am | Report
Yoooo has anyone tried Bloodborne?

One of my personal favorites simply because of that dark atmosphere.

Also TheRPGMinx gets hate simply for being a lesbian, so she really doesnt care.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 5, 2016 4:52pm | Report

Sorry bran but I need to side with one of my favorite youtubers, TheRPGMinx, and say that The Witcher 3 is really meeeh. Geralt has the personality of a stone ( Sorry to offend you, stone! ) and gameplay wise, it had some really strong points, but it can get annoying after some time.

Oh, don't get me wrong, there are some things I dislike about the game...first, it's TOO big for my taste...I have a short attention span, so I'm concerned that I'll never get through the whole thing, and while I do play a game, I hate passing up things like quests, optional or not...so I'm mostly doing every quest I find, and thus taking a long time in playing it, and trying the whole while not to get too distracted and stop playing it altogether.

Second, as much as they did well, it's still glitchy, and I wish the movement/control was a bit better.

And sure, Geralt's personality isn't loud and out there...it's subtle, and at some points, flat...but the voice work is pretty good, I think, and it's just as much about the other characters as it is about him.

But overall, I like the level of complexity in the story, the characters are all pretty interesting and realistic (as realistic as it gets in a world like this), the graphics are beautiful (and run well, even on my older GTX 680), and they refined a lot of things that were rough from the previous 2 games, to the point that I've been impressed with what they've done. I definitely feel a sense of adventure in this game that I don't really get to the same degree from some other games (GTA, Fallout, Tomb Raider, Shadow of Morder for example).

But to each his/her own. That's why we get such a great variety of games!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 19, 2016 8:25am | Report
as we are still on topic of the witcher 3 here. I'm going to agree with angry joe that the OST of this game is epic. I have always had something for these kinds of music.

Isn't the OTS of games one of the reasons we play several games?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 19, 2016 10:40am | Report
I've always loved memorable music. That said, in somewhat recent days, I've been playing mostly Smite, and mostly with speakers on very low (nighttime playing, family asleep).

But in the last couple of weeks, I've moved back to headphones, and been turning the volume back up, and yes, I love the music in The Witcher 3.

Games that have been the most memorable for me, music-wise, are mostly older games, though...the Mega Man series, FFIV, FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, The Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Brave Fencer Musashi...hmmm...Midnight Club II, Xenogears, Castlevania (Super Castlevania IV in particular for me), Blaster Master, Braid.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 19, 2016 1:04pm | Report
I always Found the OST's for the final fantasy, mass effect, and halo series' beautiful

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 19, 2016 1:10pm | Report
<3 Halo OST

Undertale's has won a lot of awards lately, one of my favorite soundtracks as of late.
The Binding of Isaac has a great soundtrack in the context of the game too.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 19, 2016 8:24pm | Report
Pokemon... Self explained...

Tbh Smite , Mass Effect, Minecraft, Mount & Blade : Warband, PayDay2 and Skyrim

Nuff Said
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }