Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 2 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 11, 2015 3:31pm | Report
Any strategy game that involves history ESPECIALLY AoE 2: The Age of Conquerors. Also, LoL, Dota, Smite, and IC. Kinda gave up on consoles and handhelds since many of them were getting repetitive and not really fun to play by yourself.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » February 11, 2015 4:48pm | Report
Why does no one play ToS? :(
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 12, 2015 12:49pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

I hope you don't mean HoMM III HD because that's a rip off
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I did pull the trigger on Evolve

not saying it's a bas game but a lot of people renamed it as DLC simulator 2015 as it had way too many off them before the game was out.

HammaSmite wrote:

ToS

ToS ??? never heard of it

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » February 13, 2015 7:08am | Report
The Evolve DLCs were all reskins, nothing that actually effect gameplay. Just once I'd like to hear someone comment on the actual gameplay instead of how many gun camos you can buy. I want to know if it's as ****ty at release as it was during "Of course this is Alpha"
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 13, 2015 9:18am | Report
Pretty much just league as on a daily basis.

I also surf through Torchlight 2, hearthstone, starcrafts, UT2004 and '99 and Raiderz from time to time.

Also finished Inquisition and Tomb Raider (again) this year.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 13, 2015 11:09am | Report
Guild Wars 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Skyrim

Also played Battlefield Hardline during the beta.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 13, 2015 11:18am | Report
Is GW 2 good Soap? I think about buying it, but later.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 13, 2015 12:05pm | Report
It's not perfect, but it's definitely one of the better MMOs out there.

I'm not a big fan of MMOs anymore, but I've kind of forced myself to like GW2. It tends to play like many other MMOs, but it definitely has its own charm to it, considering how much it rewards you for exploring maps.

I definitely have some issues with it, however. I'm never a big fan of cash shops in a game you have to buy, but for the most part, it's handled alright. However, I severely dislike that they only give you 5 character slots per account, with there being 8 professions to chose from, and a ninth one coming out with the new expansion. You can't even make the remaining characters on a different server as your account is tied to a single server. You can buy more character slots at the ridiculous price of $10 a slot. Sometimes they're on sale, but I don't think it's very often.

However, despite that, I still think it's a pretty good game worth picking up, especially when it goes on sale. I don't really keep up on how often that happens, but it seems like it does go on sale from time to time. I think I bought my copy on sale almost 2 years back for like $30, and they recently had it on sale for $10.

I'm probably not giving it the justice it deserves, but yeah, if you can catch it during one of the sales, I highly recommend it. Again, it's not perfect, but there aren't many MMOs out there that are better than GW2.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 13, 2015 2:52pm | Report
soap it's better as paying every month to play (losing cirqa 75% to RL instead of playing)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 14, 2015 7:08am | Report
Never said it wasn't. In fact, I said it was handled alright when it comes to GW2.
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }