Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hunter build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Hunter build 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 3, 2015 3:30am | Report
Vithaliy wrote:

I agree with Zilby, Transcendence + Soul Eater (300 HP!) work perfectly together.
Also, if I have a hunter with a steroid in his kit, I'll build Warrior Tabi instead of Ninja Tabi.

Sooo... Art Rama Medusa Apollo and Ullr ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » November 3, 2015 4:20am | Report
I don't consider Apollo's passive a steroid as you cannot activate it "on demand" (even if you can "save" it sometimes) but Warrior Tabi could work. Ah Muzen Cab kinda have a steroid as well, as you just have to plant a Hive behind you.
Actually, I would only put Ninja Tabi on Apollo (not always) or Hou Yi, but now that the Ricochet has been upgraded, maybe I'll go Warrior Tabi as well.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » November 3, 2015 6:45am | Report
You can dash through a creep wave after landing 4 basic attacks

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » November 3, 2015 7:16am | Report
I don't if it changed, but I remember that when the boots changed in Season 2, somebody did the calculations and the result was that 15% attack speed was always better than 20 power in term of DPS for basic attacks.

So, unless you are in this situation, Ninja Tabi would be better than Warrior Tabi.
- Most of your damage comes from your abilities
- You cap overcap attack speed due to a steroid

About the overcap, I think it could only apply to Artemis, Apollo and Medusa.
Ah Muzen Cab and Rama, while they have an attack speed steroid, it is only 50%, meaning you need to have a 2.0 attack speed without it, which is a lot, and requires 3 attack speed items ( The Executioner, Asi, Hastened Fatalis, Ichaival)

As for Ullr he doesn't even have an attack speed steroid, his ultimate passive only gives 25%.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 3, 2015 7:39am | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

I don't if it changed, but I remember that when the boots changed in Season 2, somebody did the calculations and the result was that 15% attack speed was always better than 20 power in term of DPS for basic attacks.

So, unless you are in this situation, Ninja Tabi would be better than Warrior Tabi.
- Most of your damage comes from your abilities
- You cap overcap attack speed due to a steroid

About the overcap, I think it could only apply to Artemis, Apollo and Medusa.
Ah Muzen Cab and Rama, while they have an attack speed steroid, it is only 50%, meaning you need to have a 2.0 attack speed without it, which is a lot, and requires 3 attack speed items ( The Executioner, Asi, Hastened Fatalis, Ichaival)

As for Ullr he doesn't even have an attack speed steroid, his ultimate passive only gives 25%.

Still a on demand steroid. You have to be in a specific condition to do it
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 3, 2015 8:37am | Report
While I do account for attack speed steroids in some cases, I still prefer Ninja Tabi the vast majority of the time since you need it to go triple crit (doesn't happen that often but it's great when it does). Only god I consistently get warrior on is Medusa since she has an insane steroid and because her ability damage is so high.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 3, 2015 1:58pm | Report
just to point out some mistakes.

vithaliy you made a reading mistake zilby was talking about swapping Devourer's Gauntlet for Soul Eater (however it's a good substitute for the Asi indeed)

bullfrog 50% attackspeed doesn't immediately mean 0.5 some hunters have an attack speed of lower then 1.0 meaning you would only get 0.30-0.35 attackspeed (this is with a base AS of 0.8-0.9) from 50%

I myself prefer warrior over ninja when I can overcap or the person I'm playign is more ability focussed ( Neith is an example here as is dusa)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PresentPerfect » November 3, 2015 6:22pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

While I do account for attack speed steroids in some cases, I still prefer Ninja Tabi the vast majority of the time since you need it to go triple crit (doesn't happen that often but it's great when it does). Only god I consistently get warrior on is Medusa since she has an insane steroid and because her ability damage is so high.

That sounds good. Very logical. Makes a lot of sense.

Except it totally doesn't.

Even with the buff active, Medusa has more DPS with Ninja than Warrior's, and the extra 20 power makes barely any difference in her abilities. Attack speed multiplies damage; attack power adds to it.

PresentPerfect

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 3, 2015 6:48pm | Report
Your sarcasm is honestly pissing me off. Its one thing being sarcastic at a comment, another thing being bitterly sarcastic (which this is, sounds like your belittling him. Even if you dont mean to, be careful to how you say things.)

You couldve just said why you disagreed.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PresentPerfect » November 3, 2015 6:58pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Your sarcasm is honestly pissing me off. Its one thing being sarcastic at a comment, another thing being bitterly sarcastic (which this is, sounds like your belittling him. Even if you dont mean to, be careful to how you say things.)

You couldve just said why you disagreed.

Oh, I'm so sorry I made you mad! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, someday...

Actually, I don't care.

PresentPerfect

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }