Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hunter build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Hunter build 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 3, 2015 9:21pm | Report
Ancile is not viable because it lacks things hunters want aka attack speed and lifesteal. Health, defense, and power is cool but its just a waste of an item alot if it doesn't help a hunter reach his late game goal.

Getting either pair of boots doesn't matter on most hunters, Ninja Tabi out DPS' Warrior Tabi late game ever so slightly. The only hunters you will need Warrior Tabi on are Apollo and Medusa. Depending on your build, you can very easily overcap attack speed during the steroid of either.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 3, 2015 10:17pm | Report
Good point green, hadn't thought about the fact that Soul Eater does give that nice attack speed bonus as well.

Also though, wouldn't you still want Ninja Tabi on apollo since his passive is unreliable and because the attack speed helps you activate his passive sooner? Just my thoughts on the matter.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 4, 2015 2:02am | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Your sarcasm is honestly pissing me off. Its one thing being sarcastic at a comment, another thing being bitterly sarcastic (which this is, sounds like your belittling him. Even if you dont mean to, be careful to how you say things.)

You couldve just said why you disagreed.

his form of sarcasm isn't called sarcasm any more. cynicism fits better in some cases.

And I need to say he is being more cynical then sub (however partly I do get the feeling it is sub)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » November 4, 2015 2:06am | Report
Devampi wrote:

vithaliy you made a reading mistake zilby was talking about swapping Devourer's Gauntlet for Soul Eater (however it's a good substitute for the Asi indeed)

My bad then.
I don't think that Soul Eater is a good subsitute for Devourer's Gauntlet as you'll lack too much physical power (unless you don't rely on it).
My opinion is that you should either go Transcendence+ Soul Eater or Devourer's Gauntlet+ Ichaival.

My favorite options :
#1 : Transcendence / Soul Eater / Warrior Tabi / The Executioner / Rage / 6th item is situational : Deathbringer, Hastened Fatalis, Asi, Brawler's Beat Stick
NB: if you have low escapes, then Warrior Tabi before lifesteal

#2 Devourer's Gauntlet / Ninja Tabi / Ichaival / The Executioner / Rage / Deathbringer
Then Ichaival can be replaced by Hastened Fatalis, Asi or Brawler's Beat Stick late game
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }