Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

smurfs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » smurfs 54 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 11, 2019 5:30am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I just wanna say that I agree with you Silent.

I have a smurf account (x ratatoskr z) to send gifts for myself and when I had to play my matches were stomp or be stomped. People doing a lot of non-sense things and sometimes my knowledge saved us, sometimes not. Well, or I was carrying or we were losing.

In lol I am the noob so I can say: You are right. I gave up playing blind pick there (awful people using OP characters all the time) and even other pvp modes. A lot of rage with you, that you don't know how to play and are feeding (what?), Plus, everyone you got in lane stomps you because he is a 140 in a 15 account level. So I almost totally gave up playing lol due these smurfs.

So my opinion is: the one who creates smurf accounts just to kill noobs is even more noob than them and is pure bag of trash that should suffer with a slow and painful death.

I'm not so much giving up as I am trying to learn characters the way I should have when I was lower lvl because it's to a point now with new characters it can be pretty difficult to learn what you can do when you don't have a chance to. I mean, i'm not saying I have not had success trying some new characters because I have been pretty decent with Vulcan, Terra, and Isis at times to name a few picking them up this late but on a character like Bakasura I get blown up a lot. I mean I have had a decent match here and there but until I tried him out on the other account I didn't really have time to play him as he's probably intended and get some things down that I hope will help me be a bit better on my account(by no means do I expect to be a world beater with him now).

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 11, 2019 6:44am | Report
I got Xing Tian on an Arena match built him full power and simply stomped them. My xing in that account is with an almost 20 KDA LOL

It's funny but I felt dirty for doing it.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » May 11, 2019 8:06am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I got Xing Tian on an Arena match built him full power and simply stomped them. My xing in that account is with an almost 20 KDA LOL

It's funny but I felt dirty for doing it.

BLOCKED

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 11, 2019 10:58am | Report
I only have a smurf if you count my PC account but otherwise, no.

Im disgusted that you people even have smurf accounts.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » May 11, 2019 11:14am | Report
It's the same for me. Only a PC account but I count that as a smurf account.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 11, 2019 11:23am | Report
It won't be a smurf if you rush it to level 30 and start playing ranked.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 11, 2019 11:31am | Report
As said I have a smurf account just to send gifts with the daily login reward. I don't play on it unless if I am forced to

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 11, 2019 5:00pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

It won't be a smurf if you rush it to level 30 and start playing ranked.

cool, so I am the only one you won't be disgusted with.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 11, 2019 5:22pm | Report
No I meant the new account for a different platform. Using a new account on the same platform is still smurfng.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 12, 2019 6:12am | Report
I will say that I can tell it has worked for Bakasura having the practice on the other account. I have done 5 matches on my regular account since and mostly been doing decently. I had a -elo match I got blown up some but, without even looking at the rest of the team's build, the Jormungandr built in this order Shoes of the Magi Gem of Isolation Ethereal Staff Gauntlet of Thebes Rod of Tahuti Void Stone and was the only tanky type. I ended up 3/9/3 that match....I really felt kind of hamstrung that whole match. Their Ymir probably got 5 of the kills on me himself.

The other matches were all + elo and were

14/2/13

10/9/4

3/2/11

10/2/24

a couple of those we were on the right side of the steam roll, but still, even in + elo matches using him I was much more efficient overall and consistently so. I was still able to pick my spots to camp buff mobs, targets, keep my ult fed and when low risk jump in on the other team when they weren't paying attention with my ult and get out instead of pressing kills and let teammates finish. Were the +elo still easy matches, yes, but they were not nearly as easy as the ones I did with him on the smurf account. I wasn't pulling 26-31 kill matches because of the competition and being a seasoned player I didn't try to be as aggressive as I was in those other matches because I know bad at my level is a completely different animal than bad at beginning levels.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }