Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

smurfs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » smurfs 54 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 13, 2019 12:22pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

That is how a smurf should be used, IMO.

I would say, in my opinion, that Smurfs should only be used to play ranked with friends that aren't near the same ranked division as you (so you can't queue with them).

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 13, 2019 12:22pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

This is why once I recognize I'm going to have a major advantage, I back off that god pick / role. You choosing Rat when he's one of your mains is not a great pick for an alt account.

I would like to test a build with him, however I got too many kills and they surrendered.

Branmuffin17 wrote:
And in your Cupid match...this is exactly the type of situation you want to be in. Learn to get better at bad matchups and teammates with issues. But don't pick Cupid. Even if he's lower tier, you're too comfortable with him. Choose a god you don't play much but want to get better with.

Again, I would like to test a build, I built even a start item and went for boots instead the classic Transcendence rush I'm used to do, but without a support, being ganked by nem, fighting with kuzen + xbal + nene kappa all the time alone made me get behind.

I understand your point Bran and I even share some thoughts, but I also used this smurf account to test builds in gods that I already know.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 13, 2019 12:49pm | Report
@Myst, I'd say, unless you're playing around with a build that you know is just not viable, you can test builds with your normal account if you're playing a god/role you know well.

@Kriega, so using my smurf with Awilix jungle, you're saying I'm not giving the enemy team nearly enough of an advantage even going hard negative (2/7/1 and 2/6/1)? I can give you one thing...I was top damage on my team in both of those games. Maybe with a better team overall I could actually do well, but I haven't seen it yet.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 13, 2019 1:08pm | Report
Meh, I don't wanna risky my precious KDA. And who said that I know how to jungle? My rat stars came from solo lane :v

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 13, 2019 2:00pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

Meh, I don't wanna risky my precious KDA.

You're joking, right?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 13, 2019 2:09pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

You're joking, right?

Maybe. Kidding, yes I am

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 13, 2019 2:19pm | Report
Thank goodness, I was about to buy a plane ticket to Brazil just to kick your ***.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 13, 2019 2:22pm | Report
If you don't die trying to access the favela where I live :v

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 13, 2019 3:07pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Thank goodness, I was about to buy a plane ticket to Brazil just to kick your ***.

lol. calm your tits Bran. :P

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 13, 2019 3:22pm | Report
While I was at the laundromat earlier I found an app on my phone a bit similar to smiteguru called states for smite(think it is only for android). Unless I am missing something somewhere I did not see an individual breakdown of stats for conquest, arena, joust etc for each of your gods. This app breaks down your totals for each match type for each god you play. I thought it was pretty cool.

I don't know the full metrics it provides, because I didn't explore much. I was happy to see that I actually have 2 gods that have a positive kda in Arena before you even factor in assists(Jormungandr and Vulcan) and I have a few others that with not too much work I could possibly do the same for them(Bakasura, Sobek, Hou Yi, Ymir, Thor, and a handful of others if I show any competency after not touching them for an eternity to get better at the game in general) and some others like Bellona that I think I can do the same but will just require tons of hours to get there with as much as I've played already.

I know, not really all that impressive to you seasoned veterans, but considering how noobed out I was and how I was early on I am feeling pretty good about things moving forward. I feel like sooner rather than later I will start transitioning to some joust again, but probably on the other account as Kriega suggested so I get it down there first.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }