Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DV-8's Smite Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » DV-8's Smite Tier List 90 posts - page 9 of 9
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » September 26, 2018 12:13am | Report
Update: I've done another mini-update now that I've gotten a better feel on the 5.17 patch.

xmysterionz wrote:

My rat keep falling :'(
Branmuffin17 wrote:

@xmysterionz: I wouldn't worry about Ratatoskr. He's plenty strong. This is DV-8's personal list based on his experience at his level (Plat). He's got great mobility and a very nice disrupting ult, and should remain generally viable.
Although the nerf on his ultimate may not seem like much, this is pretty significant in higher ranked play where every second matters.

Ratatoskr isn't really known for his late game, as he mainly looks to outfarm and outpressure in the early game. Having his ult up less often in the early game weakens his early game pressure a bit.

His old cooldown was pretty nice as far as a high mobility ultimate goes. Now, he is strongly encouraged to rush Jotunn's Wrath for the coolown reduction, which can limit his build options a bit, whereas before he had a bit more flexibility and could move into tanky hybrid items first and really apply heavy pressure.

In my opinion, he could probably fit in A, but I feel he fits better in B at the moment.

xmysterionz wrote:
Does Erlang Shen became S+ due the beserker's shield? Will he fall now that the dog does not proc items anymore?
Branmuffin17 wrote:
Yes, Erlang got really powerful due to Berserker's, and now that that item got nerfed and his dog's effect will no longer proc item effects, he definitely will drop down.
Yes, Erlang Shen got a very big benefit from Berserker's Shield.

However, I wouldn't be so sure that you can expect him to drop much. I do think he will drop a bit, but how much remains to be seen. His new passive is very strong, and there are a lot of questions surrounding it as far as how it functions in certain situations (example: does his dog affect structures/objectives?).

xmysterionz wrote:
Also, when Rama became S+? I swear he was A these days ago
I think you mean S (not S+). I've had Rama in S for the past few patches. He remains a solid ADC with great late game pressure, a safe early game, and an useful ultimate that can be used offensively and/or defensively. All around, he is very solid.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 26, 2018 2:44am | Report
Very good explanations. I rescind my comments.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » September 28, 2018 6:59pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmzpiqrfoE

dmbrandon just posted a fantastic video where he gives a detailed breakdown of each god and their ranking on his tier list.

It is always interesting for me to compare my list with that of a pro player with extensive experience.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 28, 2018 8:53pm | Report
I'm watching some of it now. I always love how he describes and explains. I love how he enunciates. I appreciate how he can teach, especially with some of the god guide videos he's done. I just wish he could keep his cool in game situations, where he often morphs into a jerk. But that doesn't take away that these types of videos are very educational and informative.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 2, 2018 9:43am | Report

I watched the video and I loved the Arachne and Hel explanations.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 2, 2018 10:40am | Report
"Isis dies way too much! So does Izanami!"

LOL

And yeah, the Arachne and Hel comments were just as good.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 2, 2018 11:45am | Report
Odin remark was on point. Glad he disagrees with dv8s opinion of Odin being S+
I'll never get over 4.17. EVER.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » October 2, 2018 11:48am | Report
Kriega, how do you feel about that chronos in B tier?

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 2, 2018 1:15pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Probably like me with Cupid being B in this tier list:

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 2, 2018 3:05pm | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Not serious at all considering Tyr is somehow in A, as well as Sol somehow in A while Chronos is in B... It’s ok though, not everyone has the best viewpoint on things. Also in regards to DM’s tierlist he failed to acknowledge burst/hybrid built Chronos which also affect his placement.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }