Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DV-8's Smite Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » DV-8's Smite Tier List 90 posts - page 7 of 9
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » August 17, 2018 6:25am | Report
Unless I missed her, where would place Pele? Personally, I'd put her in B or A, but I don't have the experience you do and I play mostly casuals.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 17, 2018 8:00am | Report
Hel in C while Arachne is in B? Not at all. I would swap them around. Arachne and Hades are the worst gods in the game for conquest.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 17, 2018 11:22am | Report

Unless I missed her, where would place Pele? Personally, I'd put her in B or A, but I don't have the experience you do and I play mostly casuals.

Seeing as she can't be played in ranked as of yet, I did not include her. I will place her next patch after I get a chance to see how she plays out.

I'm projecting her to be around S tier, though this is subject to change.

Kriega1 wrote:

Hel in C while Arachne is in B? Not at all. I would swap them around. Arachne and Hades are the worst gods in the game for conquest.

On PC? I disagree.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 18, 2018 9:55am | Report
On PC and Console. Hel has at least some relevancy through her grouped healing and her ranged protection shred utility, and of course benefits from recent mage item buffs.

Arachne is a single target based Assassin with a mediocre early game and an awful mid to lategame. Name me one assassin that is worse than Arachne (because there isn't one - even Awilix is better, heck Loki even recently, Baka is doing ok too now).
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 18, 2018 10:10am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:
Name me one assassin that is worse than Arachne (because there isn't one

Bastet and perhaps Kali.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 18, 2018 10:13am | Report
Bastet has a better early to mid game to Arachne and doesen't get as easily blown up lategame as Arachne, she also benefits more from burst items. Kali has a bad early (Arachne is nothing special either though) yet her lategame is much better than Arachne.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 18, 2018 10:28am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Bastet has a better early to mid game to Arachne and doesen't get as easily blown up lategame as Arachne, she also benefits more from burst items. Kali has a bad early (Arachne is nothing special either though) yet her lategame is much better than Arachne.

Disagree that Bastet has a better early game than Arachne. Perhaps better mid game though. Bastet DOES get blown up lategame easier, as her main form of escape can be interrupted, while Arachne's ult is more reliable of an escape mechanism, so disagree there as well. Obviously she benefits more from burst items, but that doesn't necessarily make her a better pick...

Kali can get kill stolen, and while she does have a decent lategame, that doesn't really do you any good in the early stages of a match if the enemy team jumps out to an early lead and you're getting pressured.

As it stands, I like my placement of her in B tier.

As far as these Assassins are concerned, Weak3n mostly agrees with me (if you want a pro's reference although I don't necessarily agree with all of his placements):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwut-fifqo

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 31, 2018 12:59pm | Report
Hey, everyone. The tierlist is now updated as of Patch 5.15.

Not a lot of noise on this one (although I do expect to get some flak for moving Loki to S tier), with only 10 movers.

Changes 5.15

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 31, 2018 1:48pm | Report
What are your reasons for moving Loki to S?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 31, 2018 3:07pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

What are your reasons for moving Loki to S?

To upset Kriega (next patch I'm moving Arachne and Hades to S+).

In all seriousness, it's because of how well he does in solo lane (and can be a decent jg).

A typical tanky solo laner wants to be tanky yet able to dish out a little damage in order to disrupt the enemy team's squishier damage dealers. They usually have to front line a bit and absorb damage in order to get to their main target.

Loki, on the other hand, uses backline tactics to delete these targets in a single burst, taking them out of the fight completely, allowing your team to pressure.

Additionally, he has SUPER safe farm/clear, and is great at proxy farming, allowing him more time to rotate and pressure other areas better than most typical solo laners. His safe farm also allows him to gain a level advantage over other lanes (and as you know, a Loki that is ahead is annoying af to deal with).

Lastly, he arguably has one of the best split pushing capabilities of any god, which is annoying to deal with as well. Taking down towers = more gold for your team, and he can disrupt enemy minion waves if they are trying to push a tower or phoenix.

Overall, a solid god (who probably belongs in A but this patch was so boring I wanted to mix it up a little).

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }