Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

DV-8's Smite Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » DV-8's Smite Tier List 90 posts - page 8 of 9
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 31, 2018 3:42pm | Report
Great explanations. For casual/lower ranked, I'm guessing this is accurate, but in upper, as we know, it gets more difficult for Loki to gank, as skilled players know better how to predict/avoid/counter Loki.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>


Sublime (289)
Posts: 6561
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DV-8 » August 31, 2018 10:19pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Great explanations. For casual/lower ranked, I'm guessing this is accurate, but in upper, as we know, it gets more difficult for Loki to gank, as skilled players know better how to predict/avoid/counter Loki.


Actually, Loki is performing quite well in high ranks currently.

DV-8
<Veteran>


Established (23)
Posts: 578
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 1, 2018 6:08am | Report
The main reason Loki is doing so well currently is because mage solos are being played against him, therefore letting him go unpunished for the most part and get to lategame easily, where he can just instantly delete any carry/mid etc... Not to mention that his items are good. Most warriors are hardly being played in solo, but I assume that may change with the AA-Shield item they added.

Unfortunately it seems the time has come for Loki to run wild.

Kriega1


Esteemed (86)
Posts: 4720
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DV-8 » September 22, 2018 9:41am | Report
Updated for 5.17

Been a while since the last update, so there were more moves than I cared to keep track of (somewhere around 30+ moves).

DV-8
<Veteran>


Established (23)
Posts: 578
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 24, 2018 5:35am | Report
My rat keep falling :'(

Does Erlang Shen became S+ due the beserker's shield? Will he fall now that the dog does not proc items anymore?

Also, when Rama became S+? I swear he was A these days ago

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>


Prominent (47)
Posts: 1727
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 24, 2018 10:05am | Report
@xmysterionz: I wouldn't worry about Ratatoskr. He's plenty strong. This is DV-8's personal list based on his experience at his level (Plat). He's got great mobility and a very nice disrupting ult, and should remain generally viable.

Yes, Erlang got really powerful due to Berserker's, and now that that item got nerfed and his dog's effect will no longer proc item effects, he definitely will drop down.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>


Sublime (289)
Posts: 6561
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 24, 2018 10:20am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

@xmysterionz: I wouldn't worry about Ratatoskr. He's plenty strong. This is DV-8's personal list based on his experience at his level (Plat). He's got great mobility and a very nice disrupting ult, and should remain generally viable.

Cool. I hope rat stills good, he is funny to play.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>


Prominent (47)
Posts: 1727
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 24, 2018 10:43am | Report
I'm still waiting for my daily bundle to have the Ragnatoskr skin...

I DID just purchase the new Discordia pixel skin, which I can confirm is rad. It doesn't improve my performance, unfortunately.

Check out that Merc's SG Elo, lol. 3k in Joust. That's a definite smurf acct...he didn't do that well in this match, but we played him again in the next and he blew us away.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>


Sublime (289)
Posts: 6561
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 24, 2018 11:34am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I'm still waiting for my daily bundle to have the Ragnatoskr skin...

I did that, my daily bundle brought Ragnatoskr and I bought it :)

Branmuffin17 wrote:

I DID just purchase the new Discordia pixel skin, which I can confirm is rad. It doesn't improve my performance, unfortunately.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I did the same thing. I still a shi* with Discordia, but now I have a cool skin 8)

Branmuffin17 wrote:

Check out that Merc's SG Elo, lol. 3k in Joust. That's a definite smurf acct...he didn't do that well in this match, but we played him again in the next and he blew us away.

And Hi-rez said they improved the matchmaking tsc tsc. Probabbly a Smurf, and seriously, I hate smurfs as much as trolls.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>


Prominent (47)
Posts: 1727
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 24, 2018 12:10pm | Report
Okay, granted, DV-8 and I were playing gods we normally don't play, and Zeus in particular can be extremely vulnerable to Mercury. I'm not very good with Sylvanus, and he doesn't have the greatest quick-application CC to help counter that Merc.

Branmuffin17
<Administrator>


Sublime (289)
Posts: 6561
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved