I love Assault. Now don't get me wrong. I now have some appreciation for every game mode.
- Arena: quick gameplay, sure it's unbalanced, but sometimes interesting comps work. It's also quick and a good warmup.
- Clash: it's sort of like an elongated Arena. Sure it's got 2 (really close) lanes and some objectives, but it's still mostly a teamfight.
- Joust: even though I suck at it, being in a 3-man is like an intimate version of a 5-man queue. Great for when you can't get a full team together.
- Siege: now that I understand the mode better, I'm down for it, at least when queuing a full group. I can build like I would for Conquest, with starting items and stacking items, and it's like always being in the Duo lane, with a sometimes weird comp. I like the warping option...convenient.
- Conquest: Even if we only have 3 or 4, queuing for this means that me and my teammates are the bulk of the team, minimizing toxicity to some degree. Now that I'm a bit