Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SMITEFire Viability Ranking Thread 353 posts - page 35 of 36
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 23, 2015 5:42am | Report
Lol, he doesnt deserve it anyways, he is atleast better than artemis and even she belongs in b or so.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » July 23, 2015 6:18am | Report
Any hunter without an escape simply isn't viable. Artemis and Ah Muzen Cab are both C tier compared to every other hunter, simply because they're so easily ganked by the current top tier jungler.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 23, 2015 6:29am | Report
Compared to other hunters they are the worst yes, compared to other gods no

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » July 23, 2015 6:54am | Report
So hunters are better than every other class? Not sure if I agree...
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 23, 2015 6:55am | Report
Yes, they are the strongest gods in late game.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » July 23, 2015 7:01am | Report
Kali. Geb. Chronos. Scylla. Aphrodite. Freya. Ne Zha. Nemesis. Many gods with either good scaling or good teamfights are strong late game unless they're stopped early game. Hunters are far from the best gods in the game, especially after the nerf to their items. Also, hunters without escapes are less viable because they can be camped.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 23, 2015 8:27am | Report
Hunters are mostly the strongest in late game, pretty much common knowledge, Ne Zha not even close far to easy to kill, best scaling for crit but she have the same problem mercury has, Freya is the best mid to late mid god, but "falls" of late, Geb isnt a carry in the way i mean it, Kali is strong yes but by any means, she needs her ult to do anything meaningfull, and if she use it you do the same thing you do against a Vamana. Scylla is also a good late game carry, but a fed Xbala would destroy a fed Scylla 10/10, Nemesis is just something people in NA use for whatever reason she is just good against tanky teams. Aphro is pure cancer, but not a Carry in the " YO IAM ADC i gonna kill 3 people now cuz i have beads, lifesteal, and crit. Chronos is the only one that got listed that you could say is as strong as adc, and that the reason you see him played as a adc on duo.

There is a reason you put a adc on duo, he gets protected by your support, until he hits mid game and dont need babysit anymore, in late your teams job is it to protect the adc so he can do as much damage as possible, while mostly the mage wait in the backline until he can use his burst abilities.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 23, 2015 10:31am | Report
FML Sf deleted my comment so let's make it shorter because I hate retyping it (forgot to copy it I hate these random log outs if something takes to long or whatever causes them)

Seto you know Ne Zha is a HE (he is called the 3rd lotus prince not princess)

I think fem was more aiming at good teamfighting and scalings with the mention of geb and aphro.

Also the scylla vs xba depends on player skill because a full combo from most mages can blow up an adc with ease (a ra ult is already enough to take out 60% of an adc hp bar)

on the hades vs baka part. I'm finding it weird a hades will win against baka as baka says screw your protections especially early game. and because guardians do less damage early on hades doesn't come online somewhere between 5-10.

also what makes a player a good hades player (or baka player or any god actually when you can play a god or if you get monster scores (this reason is pretty bad as you can get it multiple ways e.g. a really noob opponent good gank from a jungler).

also I have never seen a hades 2 shot (or hit whatever you call it) someone. I think you don't get the part about 2 shotting people right (2 ult ticks is not enough to kill a squishy and also the 1-3 combo isn't enough (unless you have a 3 stacked minion wave or something) it normally takes me down to 60~% hp on a carry but well normally there aren't a lot of creeps around) only an adc and certain burst mages can 2-3 shot squishy people depending on their luck and ability damage (mages normally do need their ult for it).

keep in mind that this is a shorter version of the post I wanted to make (probably 10-15 lines shorter)

EDIT: seto adc can be the strongest gods in the late game but if they are really bad early game and/or mid game they can easily end up in a low tier (remember S1 for xbalanque?)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » July 23, 2015 11:29am | Report
Alright. After a long night's sleep (just woke up), I noticed that sub actually ninja'd my last comment with MOBAFire's tierlist, and frankly didn't see it that way. I'm personally fine with switching the viability rankings to such a format, but I want to get the general opinion on it. If it looks like a majority of people want seperate tierlists, I will change it. Sorry for being a bad arguer, sub, my only defense is that I was tired.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 23, 2015 2:06pm | Report
Are you for real you use the Player Skill Card, EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON IT. I thought we kinda, didnt used this argument because i could destroy casuals player with like the worst gods with them picking top tier.

Thats my whole point, adcs are the most damage dealing late teamfight gods, so yes they are mostly the one the depends on. Ne Zha is a She for me and always will be. Not my problem that cross dressing is a problem in China.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }