Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ADC Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » ADC Build 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » March 11, 2015 7:15am | Report
Just wanted to figure out what the current main builds are for ADC, and what could improve my build.

Right now as Ullr I like to build Bluestone Pendant , Warrior Tabi , Devourer's Gauntlet , The Executioner, Rage , Deathbringer , and then Titan's Bane after selling bluestone..
In that order.

However, I notice people now buying their gauntlet first? If I had to take a stab it would be for increased early game sustain, but I don't really see it doing that much of a difference. Also, should I be taking Ninja Tabi over Warrior Tabi when using Ullr?
Finally, could someone help me with what my last item should be, or in correcting something in my buy order? I feel like Titan's Bane is useful, but I think that there could be other items that would do better in its space.

Thanks for your help!

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » March 11, 2015 8:40am | Report
Most adc builds start tier 1 devourer gauntlets blue stone and 1 pot , then from there it goes dev gloves boots executioner Icheval bow, rage death bringer and then you may sell icheval for malice

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » March 11, 2015 8:51am | Report
But what you describe is still a really good build as it is basically the same build as season one on adc and it's still really good on some hunters as opposed to the other hunter, but honestly it comes down to your preference, all you need on an adc is a good mix of power pen attack speed and crit with some lifesteal for sustain. Like Ullr I build devourer then boots then transcendence then executioner the malice probably followed by some pen like Titans bane or maybe a crusher if I'm trying to split push

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 11, 2015 9:05am | Report
The two general builds for hunters right now are:

Bluestone Pendant -> Devourer's Gauntlet -> Ninja Tabi -> Ichaival -> The Executioner -> Rage -> Deathbringer

and

Bluestone Pendant -> Transcendence -> Ninja Tabi -> Asi -> The Executioner -> Rage -> Deathbringer

Ninja Tabi gives more dps on hunters currently than Warrior Tabi, but will give you less ability power on a god like Ullr.

Titan's Bane doesn't synergize well with The Executioner since it offers % based penetration and The Executioner offers protections reduction (ie: you're bypassing a % of the already reduced protections). Generally people find that buying a cheap attack speed item like Ichaival or Asi provide the best power curve throughout the game.

Between the two builds, I prefer building Transcendence on Ullr since he really needs the mana to abuse his abilities the most, and because he has a bit of built in lifesteal already.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 11, 2015 1:20pm | Report
also on some gods you should take in considaration that warrior can be better then ninja as they can go over the AS cap with their steriod

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkMatterGaming » June 9, 2015 1:26pm | Report
Now I'm starting to wonder what the most 'Vampiric' build could be Hunter wise, that isn't crit dependant. Crazy talk, I know.

Something like Bound Gauntlet, Asi, Bloodforge, Devourer's Gauntlet, Frostbound Hammer and Magi's Blessing?

...you're talking to one of the crazy ones.
Nope nope nope nope no--

DarkMatterGaming

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 9, 2015 2:21pm | Report
You'll get shut down crazy fast with either Weakening Curse, Divine Ruin or Brawler's Beat Stick though (and I'm not even counting other stuff like Shield of the Underworld, Pestilence, etc).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 9, 2015 2:25pm | Report
You would just get s**t ton of health, but no power/crits
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkMatterGaming » June 9, 2015 2:43pm | Report
True, and they are Attack Damage Carry...

I just wish ADC builds weren't so... shoehorned right now. I love my Hunters to death but itemization is so cookie cutter - and I haven't found any alternatives, so... pointers? - it's getting boring. Would rather play Support or Solo since they have a lot more flex picks.
Nope nope nope nope no--

DarkMatterGaming

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 9, 2015 2:51pm | Report
You can solo Artemis. She's pretty good if you can play her.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }