Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Season 9 Guide Contest Winners!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Season 9 Guide Contest Winners! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » March 24, 2022 2:09am | Report

It's finally time to announce the winners of the SMITEFire Season 9 Guide Contest! Our judges have reviewed hundreds of guides and we're excited to reveal the worthy winners! *drum roll* 😊

Note: Due to the reduced number of quality entries this year, some authors have been picked as winners in multiple categories and some categories might have a reduced number of build winners. Special thanks to everyone who participated this season!

Assassin!
Judge: DiscoFerry

Full Guide

<Master Assassin>
THE No Monkey Business - Jungle S9 Conquest Guide
Author: puppeht

puppeht has managed to create an amazing learning resource for Hun Batz. Well written and nicely formatted, this guide will teach you everything you need to know to properly play The Howler Monkey God. The guide provides multiple builds you can try out and also in-depth information about Hun Batz's abilities, item choices and many more!

Builds:

Guardian!
Judge: AmoralOne

Full Guide

<Master Guardian>
Khepri: Supporting With The Walking Hug Bug!
Author: Kamouh

Kamouh's guide for Khepri was surely a great surprise for this contest. The guide goes over the essentials you need to know whenever you're playing with the Hug Bug. Try out the various builds listed by the author and also check out their tips. Make sure to post a comment and let Kamouh know what you think of the guide!

Builds:

Hunter!
Judge: xmysterionz

Full Guide

<Master Hunter>
The Rapid Fire Adc: Apollo Guide ♫
Author: Ozanoku

Learn how to master Apollo by checking out Ozanoku's comprehensive guide! Picking the right build against your enemies is essential. You can find plenty of builds to pick from based on the matchups you're going against. The author has also taken the time to include a multitude of threats that you should watch out for when playing Apollo. Definitely a must read!

Builds:

Mage!
Judge: Ele

Full Guide

<Master Mage>
Those who oppose me shall be swept aside!
Author: TangoDownY3k

Joust enthusiasts rejoice! TangoDownY3k's guide for He Bo has been specifically created for Joust gameplay. Find example builds, in-depth information about abilities, game stages and even tips and tricks to keep in mind, and increase your odds of victory when playing Joust! The guide looks clean, making it easy and quick to read even though it's a lengthy guide. Don't miss out!

Builds:

Warrior!
Judge: Big Damage

Full Guide

<Master Warrior>
Horus - The King of Egypt
Author: Falcrus

Falcrus' guide for Horus is the most comprehensive guide of this contest with over 200,000 characters! This guide is a masterpiece and it's definitely the best learning resource available anywhere for Horus. Make sure to give it a good read and you'll find everything you need to know about mastering Horus and playing The Rightful Heir at his maximum potential!

Builds:

Revival!
Judge: Didacted

Full Guide

<Revivalist>
Khepri: Supporting With The Walking Hug Bug!
Author: Kamouh

The best Revival guide is for Khepri and the author is Kamouh, also the winner of the Guardian category! They've managed to impress our judges enough to be picked as a winner for two different categories. Definitely a great guide that you must read if you're looking to learn how to play Khepri!

Builds:

Off-Meta!
Judge: Branmuffin17

Full Guide

<Creative Mind>
Cernunnos, The Horned Support
Author: Emsa

If you're looking for an unconventional style of playing, then this guide is for you. Find out how to play Cernunnos as a Support by checking out Emsa's guide! Surprise your enemies (and teammates) with this pick and strategy and have fun experimenting with this play style whilst doing so!

Builds:

We would like to thank everyone for participating and for creating wonderful content! Please let us know if you have feedback regarding our guide contests and we will do our best to improve our future ones for your best experience. Have a great Season 9! 😁
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 24, 2022 3:25am | Report
Congratulations to all winners

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kamouh » March 24, 2022 3:29am | Report
AWWWW my Hug Bug guide won in two categories O.O!

So happy and proud of my big bug boio!

Congratz to all other winners as well for their guides! (>°-°)>

Kamouh
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 24, 2022 10:18am | Report
Congratulations to all of the winners, and a thank you to everyone who submitted a guide or build!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » March 24, 2022 4:27pm | Report
Wow! This was a very pleasant surprise! Congrats to all the winners and those who participated. Always good to see new content pouring into this site. Also, shoutout to all the judges who took the time to review all these entries. Good work guys!

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by puppeht » March 24, 2022 7:12pm | Report
Hey hey! Thank you and congratulations to everyone who won!

puppeht
<Ne Zha Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Falcrus » March 25, 2022 3:55am | Report
Thank you, this contest is a big reward for people' work! Congratz to all
Game ID: MateMeHorus
The Lead Horus worshiper and his pp enjoyer

Falcrus
<Warrior Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrCannonballs » March 25, 2022 5:35am | Report
Thank you so much! Congrats everyone :)

MrCannonballs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 6, 2022 10:11am | Report
FBDSAKLJFBDSALKBFDSALKBDSAKFL I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW MY ATHENA GUIDE WAS ELIGIBLE OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you all so much and congrats to all the winners!!
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }