Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 3 PTS Patch Notes | January 21st, 2016

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season 3 PTS Patch Notes | January 21st, 2016 68 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 21, 2016 10:07am | Report
Gonna come back on my RIP Spear of the Magus It's not RIP. However the luxury items are RIP

no one is gonna grab an item of almost 4K unless we are running full build and can afford it after an elixir

which normally games don't reach with people surrendering at 10 4Head

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 21, 2016 11:50am | Report
Somebody theorycraft me an assassin build using the Frostbound Hammer, and the new Runeforged Hammer and Heartseeker, then let me know how viable you think it is.

I'm questioning the viability of a lot of these new items because, like Devampi said, they're so damn expensive. I know some of the benefits are HUGE but the time it will take to get them online? Meeeeeehh I would worry you'd potentially fall behind too easily.

I think the only class that will REALLY change is warriors, as there seems to be plenty of versatility options for them. And I imagine guardians won't be building Sov and heart ward much anymore after the changes. (Only 50 physical protections total on Sov now. What!?)

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 21, 2016 12:18pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

Somebody theorycraft me an assassin build using the Frostbound Hammer, and the new Runeforged Hammer and Heartseeker, then let me know how viable you think it is.

Once PTS is up I'll put up a theory/buildcrafting post, but for now it's hard without testing.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 21, 2016 12:30pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Once PTS is up I'll put up a theory/buildcrafting post, but for now it's hard without testing.

Nice one bruva!!

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 21, 2016 3:08pm | Report
Well, even without testing, it doesn't hurt to theorycraft, right? Cake, provide an example assassin, and let's see what we can come up with. Cuz it'll matter if they're more basic attack or ability based...

And then we can compare with what Zilby finds in reality once everything is live...sounds fun to me!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 21, 2016 6:55pm | Report
HOLY **** THE CHANG'E DIAMOND SKIN LOOKS AMAZING LIVE, THEY CHANGED THE BLUE TO MAKE IT LOOK ASDFAS;LDF;ASLKJDF;LAKSJDFJA;LSKDFJ IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 22, 2016 12:56am | Report
OMG Zilby Calm your hype down before you explode.

Also Cake I think you are wrong about sov and heartward. Those items Are mostly bought because the aura is too damn good. If those items aren't going to be build most squishies miss extra protections (as I don't suspect that adc builds or mage builds will go the LoL way aka a protection item is considered)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 22, 2016 1:19am | Report
Devampi wrote:

OMG Zilby Calm your hype down before you explode.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 22, 2016 5:27am | Report
Tyr's gold skin is glitched, damn it.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 22, 2016 5:36am | Report
Zilby wrote:

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!!!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }