Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 3 PTS Patch Notes | January 21st, 2016

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season 3 PTS Patch Notes | January 21st, 2016 68 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 28, 2016 7:19am | Report
Honestly the easiest way to balance it would just be that everyone gets their second relic after a set period of time, that wouldn't even be difficult to implement.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » January 28, 2016 7:43am | Report
This isn't going to really ruin smite all to much is it?

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 28, 2016 10:42am | Report
iReauxbot wrote:

This isn't going to really ruin smite all to much is it?

It'll make it kind of a mess until they fix it up, but HiRez is generally smart enough not to leave things in disarray for excessively long periods of time. I'd expect things to settle within a month and a half maximum into the season. Even then, it's mostly just messing up competitive conquest which has become a niche category to begin with.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » January 29, 2016 6:25am | Report
Stupid question, but is this gonname be a complete game changer and all, is this gong to hit Xbox the same time as PC. I know all updates happen a week or so late for us Xbox guys.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 29, 2016 8:41am | Report
I think not but maybe I'm wrong

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 29, 2016 9:41am | Report
Season 2 ends later on the Xbox I believe, so I think we'll be getting season 3 a little later than pc

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 30, 2016 11:28am | Report
part 3 is out, and my god they are really ****ing over guardians and some heals.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 30, 2016 12:00pm | Report
Why has nobody complained about the nerfs to EVERY cooldown item. Now you have to allocate 3 slots to cooldown if you want 40%. Blah.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » January 30, 2016 12:27pm | Report
Because EVERY cdr item has been nerfed, who can really complain?

Jotunns plus breastplate still gives 40%

for mages boots, pendant, and that lifesteal cdr piece gives 40%. so it really isnt that bad

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » January 30, 2016 2:36pm | Report
Gods I'm hoping that'll get a buff

Kuku, Ratatoskr, Artemis, Guan Yu (small), Ah Muzen Cab (Higher movement speed), Sylvanus, Bacchus, Ne Zha, Chang'e, etc

Gods I'm hoping that'll be fixed

Ratatoskr, Thanatos, Xing Tian, Nu Wa, Ares, Janus, & Fenrir (If y'all ask what's wrong with them feel free to ask & I'll tell ya the glitch)

Gods I'm hoping that'll be nerfed (Possibly buffed in certain areas as well. When I say "nerfed" I don't mean the god is overpowered)

1). Xing Tian (His 1st ability bleed & 4th ability/ult)
2). Mercury (In S2 you could hit 2k crits with him if you built right; just a little more)
3). Serqet (Her autos, ult, dot, & how long she can stay invisible)
4). Fenrir (His ground target ability does way too much damage, goes through dashes, & it's lock on)
5). Janus (Longer ult cooldown & damage nerf on Unstable Vortex)
6). Chiron (His Masterful Shots cooldown to 16-18s & slow 15% instead of 25%)
7). Nox (Remove the cripple on her 1 + hastened fatalis effect & nerf early game damage)
8). Sun Wukong (Make his ult heal him less during his ult & nerf his clones health a bit)
9). Ymir (Make it so his wall can be destroyed like Cabrakan's ult & less freeze duration cc)
10). Athena (Make her taunt a tad less effective)
11). Hades (Make him receive x2 more damage while he's ulting)
12). Ares (Make Ares chains a disarm instead of a cripple)
13). Sol (Instead of Sol's passive being 25% nerf it to 10-15%)
14). Hou Yi (Nerf Hou Yi's 2nd-3rd richo damage & increase the damage of his 1st shot)
15). Anubis (Give this god more health/defense & nerf his 3rd abilities slow & ults damage)
16). Hun Batz (Nerf the time duration of Hun Batz's ult & nerf his passive)
17). Awilix (Nerf the atk speed buff & damage (not damage buff) from her ult & get rid of the root or cripple from her 2nd ability)

18). Osiris (Nerf his 1st ability cooldown 5s to 8s & his 3rd ability 18s to 15s)
19). Odin (Decrease the damage he does early game & majorly buff his late game status)
20). Poseidon (Make his whirlpool less effective)

---

Gods in need of a remodel - Arachne, Vamana, Poseidon, Ratatoskr, etc (Ratatoskr's animations are so poorly done. He's just a floating squirrel)

Z's Daily Message - Not the Bees

Zelvios

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }