Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 6: Update Notes (Balance)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Season 6: Update Notes (Balance) 49 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 15, 2019 2:40pm | Report
> MFW Loki gets nerfed

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 15, 2019 2:42pm | Report
I'm confused about one thing. When it come to the new Totem objective, does one person need to do the full damage or is it a team? Like, if a solo and jungler on the same team are both taking it, will the damage from them combine or are they both working on taking it separately?

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 15, 2019 2:59pm | Report

I'm confused about one thing. When it come to the new Totem objective, does one person need to do the full damage or is it a team? Like, if a solo and jungler on the same team are both taking it, will the damage from them combine or are they both working on taking it separately?

Apparently team. That's why they mentioned "a way to make your jungle help solos more often" (something like that) in their talking.

I'm worried about this totem. Doesn't it will force people get early damage solos just to secure it? Apparently I will have to start buy wards when playing with a tank character cause ganks will happen all the time ;-;

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » January 15, 2019 3:30pm | Report
I'd also like to see a fenrir and odin shift.

Something to shift fenrir more from supp to jg and something that makes odin more than just a ult-bot counter pick.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » January 15, 2019 3:52pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:
Looks like games might go on for longer though, gods getting tankier, crit nerfed, qins more relevant.
Yeah, but at the same time, they included a lot of changes that will shake up the way that the late game is usually played out.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 15, 2019 3:53pm | Report
Pretty good overall, says I.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » January 16, 2019 2:09am | Report
Rant: Bastet’s buff will do nothing to address her issues. Probably her jungle clear will be better, but she’s still predictable because of her one and her ultimate is still useless, since any god with AoE abilities (90% of the roster) will simply delete her cats.

I’m not sure how to feel about Ao Kuang’s new passive, however. Is it a buff or a nerf? And jungle camps will have magical protections now? Is that a direct nerf for him?

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 16, 2019 3:31am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:
Elixir of Speed (NEW): Costs 2,000 gold. Increases MS by 18% PERMANENTLY. Doesn't stack with MS from boots or shoes.

Will multiple of these stack? If so that would be pretty funny in training mode

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 16, 2019 4:15am | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

Will multiple of these stack? If so that would be pretty funny in training mode

I guess once you buy it you will not be able to buy another one. I'm curious about my Ratatoskr, what will happen to him if buy it? nothing? or does it stacks? 'cause he doesn't have a boot, he has an acorn :v

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 16, 2019 7:50am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I guess once you buy it you will not be able to buy another one. I'm curious about my Ratatoskr, what will happen to him if buy it? nothing? or does it stacks? 'cause he doesn't have a boot, he has an acorn :v

I think they said Ratatoskr won't be able to get use from it since his acorn counts as his boots and he can't sell it. He can buy it, but he won't get extra benefits since the item doesn't stack with boots movement speed.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }