Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post your worst match stats here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post your worst match stats here 70 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 29, 2019 4:13pm | Report
I won't argue with that, Myst.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » March 29, 2019 4:27pm | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

Is that why I never see you play him?

Im so good with him, i had to retire him.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » April 1, 2019 1:09pm | Report
One more for this topic :v

This time an Ah Puch mid on this match (2/8/1). This match I felt like if I was a pure trash. I was camped by Ratatoskr early game and he killed me but I also killed him. However he returned 5/1 and with Hide of the Urchin completed and really ate my a** since this god has no mobility exactly the opposite of Rat.

Cupid (24/1/17) - I was playing with a friend who started to play this game recently, so you could imagine, what happens when someone who knows how to play, play against newbies? Well, I felt really dirty this match, but at least it wasn't a smurf :v

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 31, 2019 2:18am | Report
This game: https://smite.guru/match/938155634

I got first blooded on initial wave as Thoth and it went downhill from there. I didn't even use a normal build that game because I tried to go an almost duel style build just to save myself from Ullr. But yeah, not ideal playing Thoth into Ullr Mid as Thoth's early game is pretty garbage right now, and the Ullr had a grandmaster frame and was duo queuing with the jungle who also had a grandmaster frame.

Also this is the first split of the season im playing ranked, and it turns out that even though im Bronze 3 I actually have Diamond Matchmaking MMR, so Hi Rez thinks that grinding like this should be fun...

Edit: Turns out the Ullr was in Smite Console League: https://smiteprobuilds.com/Builds?p_filters_page=1&p_filters_search=&p_filters_god=1991&p_filters_pro=444&p_filters_opponent=~&p_filters_role=~&p_filters_league=~&p_filters_sort=~

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 2, 2019 3:09am | Report
noticed this kind of stuff in LoL too. with matchmaking. kinda annoying since it will let you climb slower.

however if I'm right you can skip divs and tiers in smite so it could be that you go up to silver after bronze 3 or I heard that wrong.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 2, 2019 10:36am | Report
Everybody starts out at the bottom in Bronze III, but you can skip entire divisions based on your stats.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » June 3, 2019 6:15am | Report
You were to right about skipping divisions I went from Bronze to plat in 4 games (3-1). I think because I didn’t play in the first split I had a higher MMR, like the one I had last season.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » June 3, 2019 12:11pm | Report
Jeez, well I have an ample poll to pull from....lol.

I will do just this last week Artemis 2/12/14

Sobek 0/2/9

Chronos 5/12/6

Thor 2/8/8

all arena

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 3, 2019 12:19pm | Report
silentshell wrote:

all arena

Classic. Arena players tend to be "*******", "brainless" or "rambo". Each one more idiot than the other. They just aren't worse than Clash Players

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » June 9, 2019 9:48am | Report
I didn't do very well in this particular match (Bellona, sorry Shell), but I blame the Bacchus for going full damage with NO DEFENSE ITEMS! What's really stupid is that the enemy Bacchus did more damage going bruiser. I checked the stats on my teammate and their w/l isn't very good: was like 47.x% for this season while mine's ~ 54%. I think this is another one of those instances where the person had a good match using that particular build and decided that it was what they would build every match.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }