Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post your worst match stats here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post your worst match stats here 70 posts - page 3 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 6, 2019 7:59am | Report
@Tlaloc Because pros did it along with Ne Zha support so clearly that’s how you play them now.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 6, 2019 8:07am | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

I noticed this too. Why is this becoming so common in ranked?

'Cause someone did that **** in SWC and won the game so people are thinking they are SPL players now and can do the same ****, they just forget that they don't know what they are doing with him. you can easily see this by the builds. Why a physical SUPPORT would need Jotunn's Wrath?

And yes, Lono's Mask at all has been a very good item that really allow gods that are not true tanks become tanks, even better than the "true" tanks. That's why they are nerfing this item.

There was a SPL match where a Fenrir SOLO was taking only 195 from a CRIT hit from Jing Wei due the Lono's Mask

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » February 6, 2019 8:08am | Report
Because Fenrir can be built tanky and still do damage, plus he has a lot of early game pressure and can out-pressure his opponent's ADC, causing them to fall behind.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » February 6, 2019 8:20am | Report
No one going to mention Fenrir's ult in his support capability? You got Lono's and early pressure right but you're missing this ingredient.

Also, xMysterionz you need to chill out. Fenrir support is good, it's not just a 1 time cheese pick. There's a reason it's become meta.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 6, 2019 8:30am | Report
I know it's good and know the reason but the one thing we're missing here is that you have to know how to play Fenrir support. You can't just build him with Lono's and expect to carry your team. The Fenrir X had clearly didn't know how to play Fenrir support.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 6, 2019 8:31am | Report
There is always a reason to something become "META". I recognize Fenrir can be a good support, however, a lot of people are not trying to understand why he is good as support, they are just "following the meta" and making a poor performance as a support, just like the fenrir on my match did, that was more like a solo/jungler. In right hands, yes, fenrir support is everything you guys said, but in wrong hands, he just a "second jungler" or a "second solo".

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » February 6, 2019 8:42am | Report
Kriega and myst should play together when cross platform hits. I think they'd have a lot of fun and could learn a lot from each other.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 6, 2019 9:19am | Report
boogiebass wrote:

Kriega and myst should play together when cross platform hits. I think they'd have a lot of fun and could learn a lot from each other.

I'd love to but he is a PS4 player isn't he?

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » February 6, 2019 9:27am | Report
Yeah im on PS4. I have a PC account too but it's under level 30 and I don't have much gods unlocked.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » February 6, 2019 9:44am | Report
So cross platform will let consoles play with pc but not other console players?

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }