Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post your worst match stats here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post your worst match stats here 70 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 30, 2019 3:26pm | Report
We've all had one. Or two. Mine was going 7-17

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 30, 2019 3:40pm | Report
Link it or it didn't happen.

I've had a series of bad games recently. Since I haven't been playing as much, I'm noticing that I'm not playing nearly as intelligently. When I was playing a bit more, I could recover from an early death or two, but in the past few days, if I die, I'm doing exactly what I say NOT to do in my Playing From Behind post. I go in harder to try to get a kill, and just do stupid things. Pretty embarrassing, but I'm a humble guy, so I can admit it =P
  • 4/11/7 as Cerberus in Joust. I did tank a decent amount of damage (not enough mitigation though) and dealt reasonable damage, but I just kept going in too hard. Those players were pretty solid, though, so it's only partly my dumbass fault, and their skill came into play as well.

• 3/10/19 with Cerberus again, this time in Clash. To be fair, our Freya sucked ***. Didn't use her ult when she was getting jumped, used her ult when enemies were far away. *scratches head* I did double her damage.

• 1/7/3 as Pele in Arena. Our Scylla never showed up, so we were 4 v 5 the whole time. That didn't stop me from trying. And of course, I had highest damage on my team (but also highest deaths hahaha) before the surrender. Should have gone bruiser early.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » January 30, 2019 4:11pm | Report
You weren't the only one who sucked in that joust game. I should have went with t2 bancrofts first.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 30, 2019 5:07pm | Report
Well I'm going to link mine cuz I have receipts
  • 2/10/9 as Ne Zha in Conquest. My mom was watching netflix and my ping went to hell, enemy Thanatos and Janus did some out of the roof rotations and ganks and it ended up destroying my early game, and whenever I was able to hit my stuff, I got a kill (So you can see I was only able to play correctly in 2 scenarios). My Neith also was quite bad, she missed a lot of free Spirit Arrows and never ulted. Oh Well.

• 0/10/16 as Bellona in Conquest. What my score and the Smiteguru page doesn't show you is that the Janus was away for more than 12 minutes of the game, I had to take his position in Mid Lane, and I ended up getting destroyed in 2v1's, and I was never able to get online. Late game they just focused me and took me out of the way, but thanks to Stuke and support Ne Zha we won the game.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » January 31, 2019 12:51am | Report
No comment (I was the Ymir).

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 31, 2019 12:55am | Report
I was the apparently stoned Cupid. Wasn't thinking, would have gone Trans, but sorta forgot I was Cupid. Then after I completed Devo's I forgot I was stacking a couple times.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » January 31, 2019 1:00am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I was the apparently stoned Cupid. Wasn't thinking, would have gone Trans, but sorta forgot I was Cupid. Then after I completed Devo's I forgot I was stacking a couple times.
And you sabotaged my build for making me build Chronos' Pendant when I wanted to build Celestial Legion Helm.

Kidding xD

It was a rough game. I blame Boogie.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » January 31, 2019 1:04am | Report
Also, notice the Neith's elo compared to ours... o:

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 31, 2019 3:51am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Link it or it didn't happen.

I've had a series of bad games recently. Since I haven't been playing as much, I'm noticing that I'm not playing nearly as intelligently. When I was playing a bit more, I could recover from an early death or two, but in the past few days, if I die, I'm doing exactly what I say NOT to do in my Playing From Behind post. I go in harder to try to get a kill, and just do stupid things. Pretty embarrassing, but I'm a humble guy, so I can admit it =P
  • 4/11/7 as Cerberus in Joust. I did tank a decent amount of damage (not enough mitigation though) and dealt reasonable damage, but I just kept going in too hard. Those players were pretty solid, though, so it's only partly my dumbass fault, and their skill came into play as well.

• 3/10/19 with Cerberus again, this time in Clash. To be fair, our Freya sucked ***. Didn't use her ult when she was getting jumped, used her ult when enemies were far away. *scratches head* I did double her damage.

• 1/7/3 as Pele in Arena. Our Scylla never showed up, so we were 4 v 5 the whole time. That didn't stop me from trying. And of course, I had highest damage on my team (but also highest deaths hahaha) before the surrender. Should have gone bruiser early.

Bran I get those stats me a lot, I wouldn't per se call them bad

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 31, 2019 3:55am | Report
Well I'm going to link mine cuz I have receipts

You guys keep these things?!

My mom was watching netflix and my ping went to hell

Mood.

Same thing with Gulf: in all of your 'worst games' you guys actually did pretty well

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }