Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post your worst match stats here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post your worst match stats here 70 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 31, 2019 5:24am | Report
Well, talking about my worst matches from last month, here they are:
  • 18/5/11 Cupid - I did pretty well, I know, but what a bad match, extremely stressful for me. Nobody followed my call, people being suicide, Nike with SE and JW trying to take a phoenix from 100-0 alone without minions, people focusing Artio instead zhong, definitely my most stressful match of the year, I took 60 secs mute for VGS and ping spam.

• 2/6/2 Thoth - Me trying to play drunk :v

• 2/8/7 Sobek - Me throwing the match intentionally after ******ed people blaming me for everything. I'm Support, I received 4 ganks in less than 5 minutes, 2 from mid lane, asking for help and when I see the minimap, the jungler ir helping a Xing Tian stole a blue buff (they were in the same party), while the rest of the team die and they were answering me with "no problem". Then of course I got behind lost control of the lane and when they were ganked by the enemy support while trying to steal the blue it's my fault with you rock cancel that? I'm throwing the match? Intentionally feeding? Ok, I do showed to them what is throw a match and intentionally feeding. Of course we lost, just like I wanted.

• 0/7/0 Rama - I don't even know why I still trying this god, I should just accept he is not for me.

• 6/11/10 Fenrir - Boogie would be ashamed with my fenrir performance ;-;

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 31, 2019 5:26am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

Well, talking about my worst matches from last month, here they are:
  • 18/5/11 Cupid - I did pretty well, I know, but what a bad match, extremely stressful for me. Nobody followed my call, people being suicide, Nike with SE and JW trying to take a phoenix from 100-0 alone without minions, people focusing Artio instead zhong, definitely my most stressful match of the year, I took 60 secs mute for VGS and ping spam.

• 2/6/2 Thoth - Me trying to play drunk :v

• 2/8/7 Sobek - Me throwing the match intentionally after ******ed people blaming me for everything. I'm Support, I received 4 ganks in less than 5 minutes, 2 from mid lane, asking for help and when I see the minimap, the jungler ir helping a Xing Tian stole a blue buff (they were in the same party), while the rest of the team die and answering me no problem. Then of course I got behind lost control of the lane and when they were ganked by the enemy support while trying to steal the blue it's my fault with you rock cancel that? I'm throwing the match? Intentionally feeding? Ok, I do showed to them what is throw a match and intentionally feeding. Of course we lost, just like I wanted.

• 0/7/0 Rama - I don't even know why I still trying this god, I should just accept he is not for me.

• 6/11/10 Fenrir - Boogie would be ashamed with my fenrir performance ;-;

Hmm. In that Cupid you did pretty well

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 31, 2019 5:31am | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

Hmm. In that Cupid you did pretty well

Thank you, Izanami, rat and even zhong was suffering in my hand when I had HB and FOL ready, but unfortunately, my team was ******ed.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 31, 2019 7:45pm | Report
DV-8 wrote:

And you sabotaged my build for making me build Chronos' Pendant when I wanted to build Celestial Legion Helm.

Kidding xD

It was a rough game. I blame Boogie.

Also, notice the Neith's elo compared to ours... o:

Except you're not kidding, and I totally pushed you toward Chronos' Pendant...wanted you to poke more often, but instead made you an easy target XD

I like the concept of blaming boogie. I'm down with that.

And yeah, I noticed that Neith's numbers. That might be the highest I've seen. LOL
Tlaloc1050 wrote:

Bran I get those stats me a lot, I wouldn't per se call them bad

Oh I didn't look all that hard. I'm sure I could find worse given some effort.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » January 31, 2019 8:41pm | Report
It's always Boogie's fault.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » February 1, 2019 4:55am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

It's always Boogie's fault.

When is it not

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » February 6, 2019 3:05am | Report
Tlaloc1050 wrote:
When is it not

When it's Bran's fault. :P

Anyway, I had this Artemis game yesterday and, man, I stunk. It didn't help that my team had 3 physicals. I went with Art because I figured we needed a hunter and I have a quest to play 3 Greek gods. Looking back I should have went with Zeus, Poseidon, or Hera instead.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » February 6, 2019 4:47am | Report
4/4/5 Cupid - This match here was the worst in terms of stress this year.

I had some personal bad news on this day, then I went to play to forget it and relax, BUT, every game I tried to play I lost due ******ed teammates (just look these builds in this match and tell me if I'm wrong), then, in this game I thought: "Let's go with something I can win". Ok match started I got first blood, Fenrir "sup" the second one and I got the third. That's when the problems started. Fenrir left me alone against Skadi and Bacchus to try to steal their buff. He lost it for Da Ji and I died (and he too). Then he started do it all the time, leaving me alone to make something else random and when he returned he just steal my minions from my stacks (and laughing in my face).

I really tried to hold it as much as I could. I was ganked twice by Da Ji and got also by skadi and/or bacchus. But the moment I really gave up was when I, left alone, started lagging and instead people help me, ratatoskr and fenrir went to kill bacchus between the towers on duo, then I died, and they just went and killed Skadi (And I didn't get even an assist). After that my Internet disconnected me and when I returned I lost all advantage I had and was behind. Plus King Arthur was base so just tried to surrender, 'cause I was REALLY ANGRY (like an Adapting with his rages) but the team didn't want to surrender, so I just stayed base, until they notice that the game was already lost and surrender.

My regrets to Ratatoskr that recognize me. It's wasn't your fault at all, but I hope you understand we all have bad days.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » February 6, 2019 7:38am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:
Fenrir "sup"

I noticed this too. Why is this becoming so common in ranked?

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 6, 2019 7:57am | Report
Because, at the moment, Fenrir Support with Lono's Mask is OP
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }