Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Balancing Discussion: The Real Deal 384 posts - page 5 of 39
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 29, 2014 5:16am | Report
People, come on! We need more of you here. Why were there so many who participated in the Promo Discussion, yet half of them didn't even comment on this one...

I'm bumping this so that more people would notice and that we won't get stuck on Ares for too long, because I know everyone has many things to say about other gods, including myself.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » July 29, 2014 5:24am | Report
I think it's probably due to them not having much to say on the current god(s), or feeling like your posts about the rework and stuff were good enough.

I think most people would've rather have just given a list of changes or feedback instead of going through them A-Z (though I will admit that it is more efficient to do the A-Z method.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 29, 2014 6:20am | Report
The Ares discussion is going to be closed in two more days (Thursday) if no one has anything more to say or ideas to offer or feedback to give. And if so, *semi-sigh*, my idea will be the solution...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » July 29, 2014 7:10am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

The Ares discussion is going to be closed in two more days (Thursday) if no one has anything more to say or ideas to offer or feedback to give. And if so, *semi-sigh*, my idea will be the solution...

As much as I am against him being changed, if he was changed I'd probably support your idea the most.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 29, 2014 7:24am | Report
Yeah I decided to keep some of his gameplay. And by some I mean all because apart from pressing '2' occasionally and Blink Ult, we still have Shackles > Searing Flesh, just renamed to Skewer > Hellfire

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 31, 2014 11:12am | Report
Last chance for Ares suggestions. Tomorrow, on Friday, we'll be moving to Hades.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 1, 2014 4:21pm | Report
Just thought of something: Ares is the god of war = incites warfare = taunt related ult?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » August 1, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Yeah, I thought of it too, and it was my initial peel idea, but Athena is also the god(dess) of war and she also has a taunt and we don't have a Guardian with fear. And Ares incites war as much as he intimidates his enemies.

But if more people would prefer the taunt idea, we could give it a go, or something.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2014 4:42am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

we don't have a Guardian with fear.

well in HR logic Hades is a gaurdian with a fear

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » August 2, 2014 5:04am | Report
I know, and I actually wrote that Hades doesn't count but for some reason Smite Fire is still buggy and it didn't update my post.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }